Alexander Hamilton- A Million Things I Haven't Done

Okay, you should probably get this straight:
Alexander Hamilton. My name is Alexander Hamilton. And there's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait! Just you wait!
The hallway was flooded with students making our way to the assembly hall. I bumped into almost everyone. My mind wandered. I already had six new contacts in my phone: Aaron Burr🎹, Hercules Mulligan💪, Lafayette🇫🇷, John Laurens🎭, Angelica Schuyler✌, and Eliza Schuyler🦄. I always add random emojis to my contacts. I do the person's favorite. I don't know why.
We sat in ugly, uncomfortable chairs. I sat next to John. The chairs were very close together. I could feel his body heat. "That's Mr. Seabury. Vice principal."
"Thanks." I responded.
"Attention! Attention! I am Samuel Seabury, and this is the most urgent news of today, from your principal, Mr. George King. Mr. King says: Some of you students have suggested that we have a student council. I think that that is a splendid idea. I will inform you, though: the word of the teachers is law. Nothing may be decided without my consent. The council will be formed thus: There will be a president. Then, there will also be a secretary of music, theatre, and art. There will also be a student senate, made up of three people studying either music, art, or theatre. People abroad may run, and they have been informed this, they will just send poster design, etc., to campaign managers here. Understand? Oh, and you may only run in the groups. First choice group is the winner."
"That was confusing." I whispered to John.
"It's just how he talks."
"Now, meet people!" Mr. Seabury exclaimed. He left the podium.
"Alexander, I really want you to meet George Washington. Follow me." I did. Joh was grasping my hand as he pulled me along.