George Washington- Right Hand Man

I was talking to Aaron, which, to be honest, was a completely boring conversation, when I saw John pulling a new kid in my direction. I walked over to them in the middle of Aaron's sentence. "Who's this?" I asked.
"My name is Alexander Hamilton." The new kid said. "I'm here to study theatre."
"Hey, I study theatre." I said to him.
"I heard you're running for student council president." John said.
"Yeah, I am. I already have a secretary of art, but I need music and theatre."
"Who's the art secretary?" Alexander asked.
"Thomas Jefferson. He's abroad right now."  I replied.
"So, you can run in any grade?" Alexander asked.
"Yeah. I'm in 11th grade. My art secretary candidate is in 9th. Some senate members are in 9th."
"Who?" John asked.
"James Madison, Angelica Schuyler, Eliza Schuyler, Peggy Schuyler, Maria Reynolds... That's all the ninth graders."
"So the Schuyler sisters are the theatre kids?" John inquired.
"Yeah. James Madison is one of the art ones, along with Charles Lee and James Reynolds. They're 10th graders. And then, Maria Reynolds, James' sister, is one of the music ones, along with John Adams and Thomas Paine."
"Oh. Who's your theatre secretary again?" Alexander asked.
"Don't have one yet. You seem like you would be a worthy candidate, though, Alexander. Do you want to?" I asked.
"I'd love to!" Alexander looked thrilled. I hope I made the right choice.