Thomas Jefferson- Work

"Wait, really?" I asked James. "Peggy Schuyler?"
"What is wrong with liking Peggy? She's smart, really funny, great conversationalist... And everything else about her." He smiled. "How 'bout you? You promised to tell me after I told you!"
"Fine... Angelica Schuyler." My heart beat harder thinking about Angelica's amazing smile, her perfect, dark, curly hair with the bright pink tips, her amazing taste in fashion, her incredible sense of humor, and, most importantly, her brilliant mind. We had a lot in common. We almost never talk because she doesn't really like me, but a conversation with her kept me interested, with her, I have never been bored.
"Angelica? Really?"
"Yeah."
"Hey, if we get our wishes, we'll be brothers!" James joked. I laughed.
"Do you miss the campus?" I asked James.
"Heck, no. Why? Do you?"
"Yeah. Kind of. I like the cherry trees."
"Which ones? The ones where the Schuyler sisters eat lunch?"
"Yeah. They're pretty."
"The trees or the sisters?" James smiled.
"Both." I mouthed. He nodded in agreement.
It's not like that's what I care about, though. Looks. That's not at all why I like Angelica. She is gorgeous, but I care about what's on the inside. I know that James wouldn't care, either. He's not that kind of guy.
Knock, knock, knock. "Thomas Jefferson! You've got mail! A letter from George Washington!" John Adams said from outside. I opened the door and took the letter. It said that the theatre secretary was going to be a new kid in my grade, Alexander Hamilton. It listed senate members as well. All three Schuyler sisters were part of George's team. He needed a music secretary. James a couple I agreed there was only one option, only one person smart enough to be music secretary, so I shot back my response:
Aaron Burr.