Chapter 38

Farkle's POV
28th August
2016

Ice cold water slammed its freezing fist against my face as I listened to the wicked laugh of the hooded man in front of me on a screen, with Zay grudgingly holding the bucket. August sat next to me, red scars scrapped through his cheekbones, as if he had been attacked by a werewolf. 

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go fuck someone senseless," he cackled, before the screen went black.

"Auggie?" I rasped. The young curly-haired man turned to look at me, his brown doe-like eyes glazed by blatant fear. 

"He said he'd kill Riley if I didn't agree to come. He said he'd tell Mum and Dad that Riley's been cheating on him, and that he'd do...th-things to Ava." 

An innocent had been used for Lucas' on greedy purposes. If he had to be evil, he could've at least gotten some acne cream. 

Zay went out of the room, and wheeled someone in. 

Someone without acne. 

'YOU!!'

-----------------------

I'm sorry this is a crappy update, but it's 3am, and I have no inspiration. 

I found out my results from a collection of five exams I had to take last term and I PASSED FUCK YES. 

BUT I PROBABLY FAILED MY SCIENCE TEST FUCL. 

CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES UP TOP, AS PROMISED. 

I have been spending a lot of time on something called 'Writer' which is basically a typewriter for the internet, and I have been writing new fanfiction! I started doing it because the internet at my school blocks Wattpad, so this is an easy accessible and offline way to write. 

Next chapter may have smut if you want. 

Comment if you want to read my new fanfictions, and if you want smut. 

-C xx 21/8/16