Chapter 29

Smackle's POV
21st August 2026
Friday

Brody shoved me against the wall violently as his hips thrust against mine, causing me to scream as he pulled my hair. He had one soot covered hand clenched around my throat, and one hand tugging at the waistline of my jeans. I could barely breathe, I was desperately gasping for air. Every time our bodies clashed together, a scream ripped from my chest, begging Brody to cease his violent actions, as blood began to trickle down my neck.

He flung me across the room, and I slammed into the door, sobbing silently, as he observed the crack my head had made in the wall.

"Remember I am the only reason you are you," he snarled, clawing at my chin before encasing my lips in a tight embrace, and slipping away into the night, surrounded by a veil of alcohol, wafting around him, an obvious scent.

My hand reached out for a tissue, only to be greeted by the soft wrinkle of a newspaper.

I didn't know how I could live like this.

Or with this.

I looked at the newspaper, as reading always calms my nerves.

I read through the text, and a horrible, sickening feeling climbed its way through my stomach and into my throat. Tears prickled in my eyes, and every single part of my body turned red as I read the headlining article.

TEXAS NATIVES ISAIAH BABINEAUX AND BRENT KISMEKKLY FOUND DEAD IN CAR AT THE BOTTOM OF  BALLONA CREEK, LOS ANGELES

-------------------------------
Maya's POV

Riley had finally drifted off to sleep, after persuading me to stay awake watching endless reruns of Girl Meet World.

The sound of car horns bleeped from my phone, and I quickly accepted the FaceTime call.

I was greeted by an extremely cocky blonde cowboy with a rather large pimple on his nose. Lucas smirked, a cigar carefully balanced between his teeth, and a fluffy blue blanket wrapped around his naked torso.

"Lucas, why are you calling me you asshole? Riley is right next to me!" I hissed, beckoning to his sleeping wife beside me.

Lucas sighed and rolled his hands through his hair.

"Maya...I'm coming to Los Angeles."

-------------------------------

HEY FELLOW POTATOES I AM BACK TEMPORARILY FOR THE DURATION LF MY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

SHIT GOT REAL

ZAY'S DEAD 😭

I'M SORRY BUT AFTER NOT BEING AROUND FOR TWO MONTHS, I NEEDED A BANG

LUCAS IS COMING TO LA WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN!?!?!?!

IDK I'M JUST EATING POPCORN WATCHING LIFE GO BY

lol is anyone interested in reading other fanfics i am currently writing?

ALSO WHO WATCHED GIRL MEETS UPSTATE, I MEAN IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH MR HUNTER

friarandmatthews even though i've been a shitty updater you're still there, thank you, you're amazing

don't get me wrong the rest of you are just as awesome

Peace wizards and fiery lizards,

C xx 5/7/16

p.s the lowercase and capitals are offended so if you're a grammar nazi keep your corrections to your self i'm not interested