Chapter 42

Back at Craigs

"Did you read that? Alphawolf said a black lincoln was found down a ravine. There was no one in it. Alphawolf's uncle is in law inforcement and he heard the inside story. Seems something smashed onto the hood of the car and then tore off the door to the car. There is blood splatters where and no one could have survived that crash. There was also evidence of other vehicles indicating someone else got to the crash site earlier and removed all the bodies," Craig said as he and Kay went over the shit load of emails that was pouring in.

Steff had just gone home after doing what she termed as her shift. The three have been taking turns in following up on the emails flooding in that have been reporting some bizarre sightings. Craigs call for help from the boys had gone viral. Having to deal with the incoming and outgoing emails and messages have become a full time job. The three of them had to devise shifts to handle the load.

"I'm sure my dads team had everything to do with it but he is not saying anything. My guess is she was not in that car crash. The winged dude must have gotten her out. The would explain the torn off door and the bashed in hood.," Kay replied.

Jim, Ariane's uncle had stopped by to find out what they knew of her disappearance. They had not covered up the details and instead relayed it all point blank. It had taken Jim a while to get around it and in the end he only said he had to talk to Peter.

Back on the space craft

" Who are you?" Ariane asked the goddess before her.

" I'm your aunt, your mums sister. Call me Sim."