20

His hands were around me.

I saw my clothes on the floor. I chose to not remember what happened yesterday.

My body ached. It was my first time.

He was fast asleep. I never saw him sleep in. He was always awake before me.

I tried to get of from his arms. I was embarrassed. This is not how I wanted it.

I didn't want to stare at his face. I knew I was lying to myself. He was really handsome. He had long eyelashes and a pointy nose.

I can never trust myself.

I couldn't forgive him for what he did, for the things he said.

I moved his arms. I saw his black shirt on the ground.

I got up. Great, I couldn't find my bra.

I covered my front with the banket.
I need to find my clothes

. "Wha....ahh"
He pressed lips on my neck and pulled me against his body. Was he going to hurt me?

"Let me go, I need to get changed"

I felt so hot."St...stop"

I could feel his breath on my neck.
I never knew he had this kind of side to him. His hands send sparks through my body. His legs were on my waist. He made me feel like he loves me.

"Let me go"
——————

(Gray)

I wanted to destroy the man who gave her that scar. How dare he touch her? She was mine and mine only.

I knew I was responsible for that. I knew she wanted a good life and a caring husband but I couldn't give it to her or be one for her.

My past changed me. I became a different person. This is the first time in years that I held someone close to and felt like this

I wrapped my arms around her, she struggled to get away.

"I waited for a long time, don't agitate me. You won't be happy"

The phone rang. I let go of her and took the phone.

It was loke. He always calls at the worse times.

"What is it?"

:: Are you guys done yet?

"Dude, shut up

:Do you want to start on It today.

"Free my schedule, you take care of everything. There is some things I have to do" I heard him chuckle.

okay. I'll see you later.

He hung up. I told her to stay in the bed.

She didn't listen. She wrapped the blanket around her and got up. What is she still shy about?

She wasn't like other women, she never expected anything from me. "I told you to stay in bed."