'Two birds, one stone.' He thought as he permanently deleted all the files. Not only will he be protecting Milo, but he is also inadvertently hindering any plans the Hunters had with HTech.

Sure that he had gotten everything, he turned to look for Milo. Not seeing him, Leon proceeded with the plan.

Basically, they were writing a letter stating that if the Master wanted them, they were at such and such location. It was Shela idea to make it seem as though someone from the Hunters side wrote it. The Master had it out for their group, so he wouldn't miss an opportunity to kill them. They all agreed that Leon would write it, since he knew the Hunter's writing format. He had learned it from Anya.

Leon agreed to the idea, however, wanted to make the letter from Anya. Not normal Anya, of course, but the Anya that had been possessed by Dark Magic.

It made Leon's stomach turn, but he intended to use the Master's sick obsession with Anya to their advantage.

Leon took a deep breath. The Master... He was indeed a force to be reckoned with. Leon hated to admit it, but...

The Master scared him shitless.

How were they to win against such evil?

Immortal Slayer quivered in agreement. Leon put his hand on his sword to calm it.

Leon went ahead and finished up what he was doing and wiped all evidence of the remote access from the tablet and the laptop.

He at least wanted this plan to work... He hated to think of the things Kari was going through.

Leon could honestly say he hated the Master the most in the world. Even more than his moth- the woman who raised him. Although she is a close second. And the third would be the man he killed.

He used to be first, but since he was dead, Leon had no reason to hate him anymore. Although that didn't stop him from being on Leon's list.

He looked around the library. It was the second one he's seen in the castle, and according to Minè, there were still 2 more on this floor.

'This place is too big... I couldn't imagine being here all by myself. Lord knows how lonely I used to be before Fernando.' He felt sorry for the princess. 'I wonder if she has any friends... Fernando knows her, but only because of his family. She seems pretty mature too. Maybe she's used to the loneliness?'

He looked at the direction where Milo walked off in, and saw him coming with an exasperated look on his face.

"Alright, I give up. This is something that I can't figure out." Milo shook his head.

Leon raised his brow. Did this mean he was in the clear? Milo wouldn't be suspicious? Or is Milo going to try and coax the truth out of him?

"Should I go through these books first, or the other libraries?"

Leon blinked. "Wait, what?"

"I want to read all these books, but I can't decide which library to start in..." Milo said.

Leon laughed. He had thought that Milo was the most collected of their group. Of course, it turns out Milo was just as clueless as the rest.

"I don't get why you're laughing. This is a serious thing for me."

"Ah, okay. Sorry." Leon said clearing his throat. "I finished with everything while you were gone."

"Oh, yeah?" Leon nodded. "I guess that means we should head out then. We need to be at that place as soon as we possibly can."

----

"Was that really a good idea?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Think about it. The other version of you is a dedicated Hunter. You were a celebrity among them because of how skilled you were. They want you back, and once they see who that letter is from, they'll come. I'm sure."

"I guess..."

"Don't worry. I won't let them take you from me." Anya sighed. "I'm serious, you won't leave my side."

"Alright. If it's for Kari, I'll do it." She smiled a little.

Leon and Anya had been discussing the plan together in the kitchen of the HQ. It was almost all destroyed, but since the Hunters already attacked there, it was the best place to make a stand.

Of the group, only Rob, Billy and Deandra stayed behind. Princess Minè also wanted to join, but everyone agreed that she'd be better off cheering on the sidelines. The rest were all ready for the inevitable fight to come.

Anya pulled out her two guns, Fai and Renaldo, and started to clean them.

"Hey, does Immortal Slayer... Does it ever respond to your actions?"

"Always. Does Fai?"

"Yes!" Anya held Fai up. "The first time I used it, it was as if it was alive! It was as if it could read my mind. Is this how all Magic weapons are?"

"Only ones with a Name."

"Name? Like 'Immortal Slayer'?"

"Yes. Before I knew its Name, Immortal Slayer was just... Just a heavy piece of metal. Once I found out its Name, I could feel its power coursing through me. And that's when it started responding to me."

"So, because I know its Name, Fai works?"

"Not necessarily. I'm sure you could use Fai without knowing its Name, but if you know it-"

"You can use its full power." Leon nodded. "Learn this from a book?"

"Actually, Hex. She taught me. She has her whip, Whiplash, and I asked her what kind of Magic it was made with. She told me it was made with Fairy Dust. I didn't even know Fairies existed. Anyway, we started to talk about it and she told me."

"I just assume everything exists." Leon started to laugh, but stopped when he felt Immortal Slayer quiver. But not in its usual way... It was quivering in the same way it did when... When it met its equal.

Leon stood up.

"Leo?"

"It's here." He left a concerned Anya in search of Sam.

He was coming. Ryuu was coming.

And so was Archangel.

When he found Sam, he was talking with a tense looking Milo. They turned to him. He grabbed onto a surprised Sam and moved away from an even more surprised Milo's earshot.

"Leon-"

"Ryuu is coming."

Sam stopped. "How do you know?"

"I can feel it. Or rather, Immortal Slayer can. He's close."

"You sent that message on his computer, right? Of course he'll come."

"How did you know that?"

"Anya told me. Now, what are we going to do?"

"Keep Milo away! I don't care how you do it." Sam frowned a little.

"You're going to fight him."

"I must!" Leon tightened his grip on Immortal Slayer. "His sword, Archangel... It was made to defeat Immortal Slayer. Which means our blades must meet in battle. He said that then... This time he's come to settle the score."

"He'll be focused on you then. Alright, I'll keep Milo from you."

Just as they agreed, they felt an immense power drawing near to them.

"Already?" Sam exclaimed.

"Sam!" Milo shouted as he came towards Sam.

The sky opened up to reveal Ndar descending towards the ground, behind him were a few Hunters and one masked man.

Leon could see the sword hanging over his shoulder as plain as day.

"Get ready!" He heard Alphonse shout.

Leon braced himself.