HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!

GUYS! IT'S THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY OF THIS BOOK!!! WOO-HOO, LETS CELEBRATE!!

SOMEONE GET THE CAKE AND CANDLES

BUt anyways, lets get sentimental.

So when I first posted this book, I didn't know what to expect. I've written books before and they never worked out. And then when anyone actually read it I would freak out and delete the book. Yeah, I wasn't that confident with my writing.

But with this book, I remember me telling myself, you're going to keep this book on here, no matter what. And in the end, as you can see, I did.

I started to receive praises and stars and love from you guys over time and I couldn't feel happier.

Once, I even remember crying because someone told me that my posts made their day. And by the way, I take forever to write stuff because I have the attention span of a goldfish. I really wish I didn't, though. Writing is what keeps me sane, sorta. I can write my thoughts and my wishes freely.

But anyways, I wanna thank you guys. You make me feel like I have a purpose, kinda. Sometimes, I feel like I'm gonna die with a boring life. I already have a plan for that type of lifestyle! I'm gonna take nursing classes, and then I'm gonna go to a college for it. That's it. I'm going to work in a hospital all day and never have any time for fun.

However, I don't wanna have that life. I want to do something I enjoy, not something I have to do to keep a roof over my head.

That's why I'm trying writing now, so that I can try to map something out for my future self.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I already forgot where I was going with this, haha...

So, I wrote something real quick that has nothing to do with Mark (sorry). It's something that I wanted to make for this itty bitty community I have.

Enjoy~.

___

You stood in front of a white, wooden door. The double story house was the same color on the outside and had multiple cars out in the front. Looks like I'm a little late (or) I guess some people are early.

You rang the door bell and heard some people yelling to get the door. The voices were heard faintly over a Panic! At The Disco song blasting on the speakers. Finally, someone opened the door.

It was a girl with tanned skin and a round face. She had long, dark brown hair with hints of a blonde highlight spread across her shoulders. Despite the weather, she wore a light sweater, boots, and leggings. She had a friendly smile on her face and and black eyeliner around her brown eyes. Is she Hawaiian....? Maybe Asian...?

"Hi!" She said over the music. "You're here for the anniversary thing, right?"

You nodded your head, a smile growing on your face. Her happiness was just contagious.

"Nice! Well, I'm Hannah!(HAHA I'VE ADDED MYSELF) Come on in!" Hannah moved out of the way and closed the door behind you.

"I'm (Y/n)." You said back. The song had changed now; to (Fav/artist).

The next room you stepped into looked like the living room. A giant anniversary sign hung on the wall, but was dismissed mostly. Most people were there and it had two couches. The people there were either checking social medias, taking pictures, or actually talking to people. You didn't know where to go until someone tapped your shoulder.

It was another girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Her smile was huge and met her eyes.

"Hey, wanna join us?" She asked.

You smiled back and yelled, Sure!, over the music.

So you talked with the girl and the group for a lot of the party. It was really easy talking to them, so you knew that you'd be friends with them. You were about to speak, before Hannah interrupted you.

"Guys! Cake!" She shouted as she ran to another group to tell.

Eventually, you along with a lot of other people crowed next to a table. It had a large cake with black icing on it. A pink mustache was expertly drawn on and the words Happy 1st Anniversary! written in cursive, red frosting.

Wriggling through the crowd, Hannah made it to the front and stood on a chair. She still had a bright smile on her face.

"I wanna thank all of you for coming!" She started, "I first wrote this book on this day, with no clue of me actually making it this far. I thought I was gonna back out completely and leave this Imagines book behind, but something in me fought against that. And I'm so happy it did. If it didn't, then I wouldn't have created this community. I know I don't post much, and I'm sorry for that, but instead of focusing on the bad, let's celebrate this book. Now, I'll let you guys eat, because that's probably the only reason you came."

Some laughed, some clapped, and some quickly grabbed a plate.

As you got your piece of cake, your eyed connected with Hannah's. You smiled and did a thumbs up to her. She smiled back, a real genuine one that reached her eyes.

____
Yeah so... Idk it was okay maybe. It's unedited.

But yeah go check out my new book.