Halloween Costumes

Hey guys! I'm back from my short delay of posts! And it's Halloween!!!
___
You peeked through your eyelids and instantly got blinded by sunlight. You reach out an arm only to feel a cold bed beside you. It was neatly made, which clealy showed that your husband was once there. You had been sleeping later than usual, the only reason you could thing of is being 9 months pregnant.

With a sigh you wiggled out of bed and attempted to smooth out the bed. It was hard doing it while being pregnant, but you were determined. Suddenly, you heard the door open.

"(Y/n)! I told you I would do all the house work!" Mark exclaimed as he made the rest of the bed. He was dressed out of his pajamas and had already taken a shower. This made you question how long you were asleep for a second.

"I know, but can't I at least make my side of the bed?" You asked as you shuffled out the door and into the bathroom. You got dressed in a sweater and sweatpants because of the cold weather outside. After slipping on warm, fuzzy socks, you headed towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was small, but big enough to cook and fit a table. The counter was made with marble and the cabinets were made of maple wood. Walls were covered with a light green paint. It made everything seem to have a homey feeling to it.

Breakfast was already made and sitting on the table as it waited to be devoured. It was bacon and eggs. (Sorry if your a vegan -- vegans are amazing) You quickly ate, the baby making you take a few pieces of meat from Mark's plate. After breakfast, you saw Mark putting on his coat and getting his keys.

"Where are you going?" You questioned with a smile on your face. "Can I come?"

"I still need to buy a few Halloween decorations. Plus, a costume for you, me, and the baby."

You looked at him with a disbelieving look on your face. Sure, the baby was due anytime now, but what if it isn't born in October?

"But the baby isn't even born yet. It might come in November!"
"Or it might come on Halloween!" He countered.

"Fine," you finally said," but as long as I'm coming with you."

And with that, you grabbed your purse and got into your car.

--At the store--
You sighed as the warmth of the store consumed you. Various Halloween decorations covered the shelves and walls of the building. Some of the cashiers wee dressed in costumes as well. You grabbed a cart and followed Mark into the isles.

You were looking at the bags of spider webs when you noticed that your husband wasn't beside you anymore. Worried, you glanced down each isle while calling his name.

"Mark? Where are you?"

Then, you saw Marks body appear in front of you. In his hand was three bags; each size different from the last. You looked up at him and saw a happy smile on his face. Deciding to see what is offered in front of you, you stared at the three products.

"There are tons of costumes for newborns, honey! So I chose to match with ours!" Mark exclaimed as he shoved the costumes into the cart.

The first was a men's costume. It had frizzy, red hair and a giant top hat. The rest was just colors magically blended to interpret insanity. Obviously, it was the Mad Hatter.

The next was a women's, probably yours. It had frizzy, red hair too, but it was much bigger. It came with a small hat to clip onto the wig. The dress was dark colored, but had the same designs as playing cards. This was the Queen of Hearts.

And just perfectly along with it, came a purple, blue, and gray cat costume which was immediately recognized as the Cheshire Cat.

You smiled when you saw all of them. Unconsciously, you rubbed your hand on your baby bump and sighed. Looking back up at the man who chose the costumes, you answered his silent plead.

"Fine, we can get them."

Mark jumped with joy and kissed you on the lips. It was short and sweet. Then, he lightly kissed your stomach.

___

Four Days Later
___

You smiled down at the wonderful sight in front of you. A little baby (boy/girl) lay in your arms taking a short nap. You already took one and was still in your hospital gown. Mark sat in a chair nearby as he held your hand in his. He was also smiling down at the child. Then you broke the silence.

"I guess those costumes might become useful now."

___

Yup, that's it! I want to apologize for not updating and everything. School has been really taking up most of my time with Student Council in the morning and Robotics after school.

Also, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!!!
I hope you all get as much candy as your bags can hold!!!

And I'll see you kittens later!!

See'ya!!!!

~~Request Here~~