Glued Back (2)

Broken part 2
____

Whispers.

   They invaded your entire thoughts. You couldn't understand what they were saying, but they sounded urgent; almost worried.

I don't need worrying right now, you told yourself while staring into the soft darkness of your eyelids. I just- just need to get away from Mark right now.

   You tried to move, but none of your muscles responded. You tried again, but your body wouldn't move. Panic settled inside of you and you tried to open your eyes. The soothing darkness you once saw before suddenly turned into a dark, evil abyss that wanted nothing more than to swallow you whole.

   You could control the movement of you eyes, but not your eyelids. You desperately tried to get up, something, but you sadly had to stay there while the whispering voices continue in your head.

_____

   It was warmer now.

   You tried to move your hand, but something was latched onto it. Instead, you just moved your fingers around and felt what you we're on top of. It felt soft. You kept moving until you lightly touched something warm. It was the thing cradling your hand. Your cold fingers were attracted to it instantly, so you wrapped your fingers around it.

   You hear a light gasp before your brain turned mushy and you blacked out.

____

   You felt like it was time to wake up now.

   Slowly, you cracked open your eyes and saw a blinding light. You quickly shut them.

Crap, you thought, that hurt.

   You counted down in your head, preparing yourself for the pain. When you counted down to 0, you opened.

   It hurt, like, bad. You wanted to close them again, but restrained yourself. Finally, your eyes adjusted and you made out a white room.

   You turned your head to the side and saw a large pole with bags hanging off of it. The bags were filled with liquids that drained down a thin tube. You followed the tube with your eyes until it finally reached your arm.

   Oh God, you whispered in your mind, am I in a hospital?

   Your thoughts were answered when a woman walked in. She was wearing scrubs and had a clipboard in hand. A hand went up to her mouth when her eyes met yours.

   She rushed to your side and began a check up. She said random things like "They're going to be so happy," and "He can't wait to see you." When you asked her who, she said Mark.

   You racked your brain for a person named Mark. That didn't sound familiar to you.

Maybe Mark's a dog, it sounds like a dogs name, you thought.

   You stayed quiet for the rest of the check up.

   After that, the nurse left, saying that she was going to call your family. You fell asleep to pass the time.
___

   You woke up to a hand caressing your face. You snuggled into it, thinking that it was your dad.

   When you opened your eyes, a man with red hair and glasses invaded your vision. Your eyes widened.

   Instantly, you jumped away from his hand. You scooted to the other side of the bed. The man looked at you with shocked, yet sad, eyes. This didn't matter to you because you didn't know him.

   "Who the hell are you?! Get out of my room, now! Nurse!" You yelled.

   "Wait! (Y/N) please, calm down. I'm Mark. Don't you remember?" The man, Mark, said.

   "I do not know who you are.  Get out of my room before I call the nurses." You had the rooms phone in your hand, ready to press the red button that signaled an emergency.

   Mark looked at you with tears in his eyes. He looked like he was trying to decide what to say next.

   "(Y/N), I'm your boyfriend."

___
IMPORTANT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!
So when you got hit by the truck, you got amnesia. Which is why you don't remember Mark. Also, Mark isn't really your boyfriend. He just said that because he wants to be and you don't remember him.

-
So for my YouTube Channel..... I need username suggestions. I think I want to have my name, Hannah, in it.

(Ps-there's going to be a part 3)