I Will Not Forget

I read the tweet/post a few days ago. I almost cried. I didn't expect the situation to be this serious. For those of you who don't know, Daniel from Cyndago has passed away. May he rest in peace.
___
   Mark will not forget the day he met you.
___

   "Hi! Didn't think you would actually be here. I've been stood up before." You had exclaimed the day you first saw him. The both of you were forced to go on a blind date by a close friend. That close friend also chose where the dinner would be at. The place was nice; cheap chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, marble tables accompanied by soft, velvet seats. It was good, especially the fact that both dates were there.

   "Well, I though the same as you." The man said as he held his hand out, "I'm Mark by the way."

You smiled and shook his hand. "My name's (Y/n)."

And with that, the two of you had the best night of your lives. You laughed, smiled, and blushed. A lot. As for Mark, he laughed, smiled, and smirked. But with that night only, it made you realize how much you were missing the feeling. The feeling of being loved.

___
Mark will not forget the day he asked you out.
___

   You and Mark had been friends for a few years now. Although the date was perfect, you both decided to be friends until you actually knew each other more. That has been the excuse all the way until now. Mark has feelings for you; he realized that a long time ago. Now, the hard part is telling you. It worried him. What if you said no and stopped being his friend? He would rather live without holding you than live without seeing you. And the worst part is the fact that he was being totally cliche. This was a problem in movies and books, now he was adding it to his life. Amusing, isn't it?

   Now, the both of you were sitting in the recording room playing some games. Some were short games while others were series. You and Mark played for hours. The screen was filled with different images each second, slowly creating the story. This is what you loved about games. The story. Since you loved reading and writing, this made sense to Mark.

Today was the Saturday. Today as the day. Today was the day he would confess his feelings. The only problem was the fact that their was no right moment. He didn't know what he expected, after all, they were playing action games all day. What would be the perfect moment in a day like this? It's not like he regrets the way he hung out with you, it was one of the funnest moments of his life. But he still waited, and waited, and waited. All the way until the screen showed a different image, one that could help him.

   The main character was leaning in to kiss a girl. The connection was slow, but it was enough time for Mark to turn his head, hold yours in his hand, and kiss you. It felt magical to him. Emotions exploded inside of him; happiness, excitement, love. Although those were inside of you too, you felt them a bit differently. You were filled with surprise and joy. You had liked him for a while now and was waiting for him to make a move. You hadn't expected it to be today. You melted into the kiss and leaned toward him; both your lips moving in sync with each other. This lasted for a few minutes before you pulled away from the lack of air. You both beamed at one another before Mark spoke.

"(Y/n), I've liked you for awhile now. I love your laugh, your eyes, your hair, the way you care for everyone. (Y/n), I love you."