The Little Mermaid (part 1)

Happy Disney week!!!
Tried to keep to the story line of the movie/book. Tweeked it a bit. BTW your Ariel's sister. BTW(2) Ariel's dead (suicided, like the real story).
___

You giggled as you swam through the blue waters of the ocean. As you were speeding past the countless schools of fish, you (h/c) hair and green tail flowed behind you. You rushed past the sandy bottom of the sea and felt the soft floor. Several crabs flipped over when you past them.

But you kept going faster and faster. Speed was your thing. Fastest being in the ocean? Right beside Poseidon. Racing champion? Well... you could say that.

You see, you are the Princess of the Sea, daughter of King Trinton and Queen Athena. You used to have a big sister too, but she died on land. That was when you were still a baby. You don't remember much about her; only her cherry red hair and turquoise eyes.

Stories say that she went on land to find her true love, but she traded her tongue for tail. When the Prince couldn't find the lady who had her voice, he married another. Your sister, Ariel, then suicided and turned into sea foam.

You didn't want to end up like Arial, so you listened to your father. Don't go onto land because it's dangerous for mermaids. Only humans can live up there. If they can't come to the ocean to live, then why invade their lands?

You had just made it to the castle. It stood tall and shined against the rays of the ocean water. Mer people swam to and from the high building. Many greeted you when you slowed and floated near the fish. You petted the dolphins when they swam up to you and muzzled your palm. It was a beautiful place, so you really couldn't think of a reason for Ariel to leave. You weren't going to lie, the mermen were really attractive.

But you still couldn't find the one who was right for you. They were either too eager for the crown and too scared of your father. This made you wish you weren't part of the royal bloodline. All of the men were attracted to you because of your beauty and crown.

You swam into the castle and found your father. He was sitting in his throne with an not so content look on his face. You asked him what was wrong.

"Well, my dear daughter, I'm going to have to send you away. A Prince wants to meet you, but they refuse to come to us. I'm sorry for this sudden message, but you'll be leaving today." He said as he ordered his servants in. Neatly packed into a large shell was your simple belongings.

"B-But father. Do I not have a say in this?" You stuttered as the servants began to pack the shells into a carriage.

"I'm afraid not, my love. The merpeople on that side of the ocean will declare war on us if you don't. Please, (Y/n), think of your people." Father begged.

You sighed, but agreed.

--Time skip--

You were stuck inside a very comfortable carriage for a few hours. The seahorses pulled the cart in a fast speed, but it was still going to be a long ride. You almost fell asleep until the ride got a bit bumpy.

The carriage jumped from on side to the other. It leaped forward and crashed into a large rock. Screams were heard, coming form both you and the coachman. The last thing you felt before knocking out was slimy hands pulling you out.

--Time Skip--

A bright light shined on your eyes. Seagulls could be heard along with the splashing of waves. Without opening your eyes, you felt a dry, grainy substains stick to your hand. Sand, you instantly thought. It was a lot drier than usual, like it was left above the ocean for too long. Then you felt the heat begin to burn you. Your skin got warm and water began to bead on it. What's going on?

Then out opened your eyes. After being blind for a minute, you got a good look at your surroundings. You were completely surrounded by sand besides for large rocks here and there. Some crabs walked on you to check if you were okay. Almost as if they sensed the royalness on you, they bowed as much as their shells let them. You smiled.

"I'm fine, thank you." You told them and watched them scurry away in the sand.

That's when you saw it.

The ocean lay in front of you. Not around you, like it should be. You suddenly gasped for breath. No water came into your lungs like you were used to. Only cold air. You screamed an ear piercing sound. Birds flew and dogs howled. When you finished, you looked at your tail.

Only to find that it wasn't there anymore. (Sk/c) legs were there instead. A green skirt covered the waist area and when you looked under, you grimaced (because mermaids don't have those parts, do they?). Then you saw a shell with words on it a few feet away from you. You reached for it and read the contents.

I just love to see little mermaids suffer, don't you?

~Ursula

You gasped. It was the sea witch, Ursula. She's the one that took your sister's voice. Its because of her that you're sister less. You angrily got up only to fall back down to the floor. It was really hard walking when you had a tail for all of your life. You tried once again and fully stood, your legs wobbling. You tried walking for a while unit you finally got the hang of it. One foot after the other, you told yourself, this is so freaking easy!

Then you soon found yourself sprinting on the sand. Your (h/l) hair swayed behind you as you closed your eyes and laughed with joy. Then it all came to a stop. You fell backwards onto the floor.

"Umm... are you alright miss?" A deep voice said.

You opened your eyes. A man stood in front of you and held out a hand. Before you took it, you took in his appearance. He had dark, tousled (that how You spell it??) hair and Brown eyes. His attire seemed the most appropriate because of his white long sleeve and Brown pants. It reminded you of a pirates clothes, but you let it slide. This was the first human you've met so far! You took his outstretched hand and lifted yourself up.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you." You said after letting go.

"No problem," He replied. "I'm Mark. Will I have the pleasure of knowing yours?"

"(Y/n)."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

And at that moment, you both knew that you would be with another forever.

___

I really didn't think this would need two parts. It may not seem like a lot to you, but I feel exhausted. I might post the second part today after a nap or just do it tomorrow.

I ALMOST FORGOT!!! I wanted to ask you Markipkier fans a few things.

1) The first is if anyone is doing the 10million subscribers part 1 milestone video over on MSB. He's a YouTube channel that creates all of the special videos that include the fans and makes Mark cry. This time we're doing a spicy/sour one. Everyone in the video can eat something spicy/sour and record their reaction. If you want to be part of it, head over to MarkiplierSingsBadly and try to join!! The videos are due November 29 - 6pm EST. (You'll need to watch the latest video on his channel first, then read the guide.)

2) The next is that I'm going to be making another book. Its going to be a one-sentence-per-chapter book, though. If you don't know what that is, than its a book where each chapter is one sentence long. It'll have a plot and everything, but it just won't be descriptive, you know what I mean? So head over to my profile and check it out!!

And I'll see you kittens later!!!

Peace!!