Cuddling

Your eyes slowly opened at the sound of your bedroom door softly closing. Glancing at the clock you noticed that it was around 3 am. Knowing that Mark gets worried when you don't get enough sleep, You closed your eyes and pretended to be deep in slumber.

The side of the bed shifted down. The blanket rose and Mark slid in beside you. He wrapped his arm around your body to pull you closer. When he did that, warmth consumed you.

Your eyes kept closed as he began to draw patterns with his finger on your arm. Mark rested his hand on your thigh and lightly tapped you with all of his fingers.

"If you want to pretend to be asleep, then the least you could do is control your breathing." Mark whispered.

You sighed and turned in his arms. Even in the dark, you could see his chocolate brown eyes. You snuggled closer to Mark before talking back.

"How was your recording? Was it anything worth posting?" You asked him.

You felt Mark nod his head and tighten his hold on you.

"Yeah, it'll post around 12 today. I played the first part of Fran Bow." Mark answered with sleep evident in his voice.

You wanted to continue your conversation, but you started to drift off. Your (e/c) eyes closed as you heard a faint "I Love You," from Mark.
___
Hey there Kittens!!! I've decided to do something different with my writing. I'll find one of those cute imagine pictures and write a short story to go with it!!

If you can't tell, I'm trying to think of ideas for me to upload stories more frequently.

But I'll see you Kittens later!!!

Peace!!!✌