It's Been Awhile....

Hey guys. Its been awhile, hasn't it? Well I just want to say that I'm sorry for not updating.

Gosh... I'm currently just sitting here. I don't know what to say, or where to start....

I think I just wanna start with whats been going on in my life.

I guess you could say that I kinda have a life now. I started hanging out with some people who I can really connect with and they're amazing. Its like one of those groups from the movies, now that I think about it. The shy one, the loud one, the eats-all-the-time-but-never-gains-weight one, the responsible one, the comedian, the always-wears-make-up one, the chill one, and the nerd/gamer.

I know it sounds cliche, but I never thought I'd have a group of friends like this.

Now, I don't want to act like my life's perfect and that trash, because it's not.

My grades have really been plummeting down, and I don't know why. I used to have straight A's, but now I have F's and C's. Do you know how it feels to have people laugh at you because they feel like they're smarter than you? The worst part is that I know they aren't. I feel so cocky and I hate it.

So that part of the reason of why I haven't been updating. I'm trying so hard to get my grades up but it isn't working. I've almost completely ignored my phone. I think it's been about a month since I've last checked Wattpad.

And when I checked this morning, I saw that I got like 3k more reads and 100 more stars.

I think this should be the part where I thank you guys.

I would not be here without you guys. I got 10k+ reads and 200+ stars. This is more than I could ever imagine. And so many people added my story to their reading lists. I feel so amazing that someone enjoys reading my stories.

I've been rambling, sorry. I just feel so free when I write AN's that it's hard to remember that probably no ones reading this. But if you are, than thank you.

Ill see you kittens later.

Peace!