Something More (Part 2)

Hey guys!
Guess who's Birthday it is...!

Plus, since I forgot that I could've written a b-day fanfic, I finished the Something More series. Maybe I'll post another one today...
___
(Unedited)

Last Time

"Muyskerm?" You were about to say, but (b/f/n) beat you to it.

"Yup! Here let me help you." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. When you got to your feet, you let go of his hand and looked to Wade's right. A man stood there looking at you and (b/f/n) through black glasses. His hair was ruffled and a small beard was on his face. You knew this person right away.

"Markiplier?"

_______

Mark smiled a bright smile, probably happy that he wasn't left out. His brown eyes lightened and met yours. They stayed there for a little before (B/f/n) spoke.

"Can I get a picture? Please?" (He/She) asked, holding up (his/her) phone.

"Of course you can, anything for a fan!" Bob said as he stood beside your friend.

(B/f/n) held up (his/her) phone and clicked the screen. It made a small noise, then saved the picture. (He/She) look like (he/she) was about to burst from excitement.

"Would you like a picture, too?" Mark asked you as your friend went to Wade.

"Sure...?" You answered hesitantly. Photos aren't really your thing, but this could be a once in a life time experience.

Mark stepped next to you and slid an arm around your waist. He made a funny face while you just smiled. After you took the picture, he moved away from you and back to his place beside Wade.

"Well, we would love to stay and chat, but (B/f/n) and I have to finish shopping before (his/her) dog dies of hunger." You said as you realize that (b/f/n) most likely forgot to feed (his/her) beagle.

(B/f/n) gasped. "Shoot, shoot, shoot. I'm so sorry Mr. Doodles." (He/She) ran back towards the enterance, but not without saying goodbye to each of the YouTubers. You sighed, knowing that you would have to shop by yourself. This was the problem with (b/f/n). (He/She) was so forgetful. You wouldn't be surprised if (he/she) forgot the keys in the car.

Feeling a stare burn holes into the back of your head, you turned around. Bob and Wade kept their eyes on (b/f/n)'s retreating figure while Mark locked his eyes with you. The both of you held eye contact until Wade spoke.

"If you'll like, you can shop with us. You don't seem like you'll fangirl as much as the others." He said with a smile.

"Yeah," Bob agreed, "it's alright with me. What about you, Mark?"

Still with his eyes trained on you, he spoke in his deep, manly voice.

"Yeah, it's okay with me."

The way he looked at you made you feel nervous. So much that you started to fidget with your hands. It seems that his friends noticed too, because they began to snicker quietly.

"Woah, Mark." Bob chuckled, "You better stop doing that before you creep out everyone here."

That snapped Mark out of his thoughts. A small blush appeared on his face. It was hardly visible, but it was there. This made you blush. Why is he blushing? You thought as you cleared your throat and held out your hand.