Pick-up Lines

Warning: A little bit dirty.
_______
   You were sitting on your couch with your boyfriend, Mark. He had just finished recording his daily videos, so the both of you decided to cuddle. Surrounding you was a comfortable silence, one that came with snuggling so close together. You were about to drift off to sleep when Mark spoke.

   "(Y/n)? Are you awake?" He whispered into your ear.

   "Yeah, what is it?" You answered with sleep evident in your voice.

   "I just wanted to ask you a question." Mark said to you with a smirk on his face. "Do you know what this shirt's made out of?"

   Not knowing what he was going to do, you raised an eyebrow. "Umm.... Polyester...?"

   By now you were wide awake, trying to see where he was going with this.

   "No it isn't." Mark said, his smirk getting wider.

   "Yes it is. Mark, I bought you that shirt yesterday."

   "Actually, it's boyfriend material~"

   You physically face palmed when you realized that what he said was a pick-up line. Mark has used then before and they always left you flustered. And the worst part is that when he starts, he doesn't stop.

   "Of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite~ And your butt."

   You could feel a small blush coming on, but you forced it down when you heard the last part. That little pervert.

   "Do you have a bandaid? Cause I scraped my knee falling for you~" 

   It was hard, but you still managed to keep it down.

   "If I were a cat, I'd spend all nine lives with you~"

  You smiled a bit. That one was sweet.

   "Are you a vampire? Because you looked a little thirsty when saw me~"

   Finally, pink lightly dusted your cheeks. Now he was back to his old self. You saw his smirk widen at the sight of your colored cheeks.

   "Pizza is one of the two things I like to eat in bed. Wanna guess the second one~?"

    Your face turned completely crimson when you heard this. You absolutely hated it when his words were so suggestive. So you just listened to the rest he had to say, trying to block them out.

   "Are you okay? It must've hurt when you fell from heaven~."

   "I may have scraped my knee crawling out of Hell." You muttered quietly.

   "What was that? Sorry, I got distracted by your beauty again."

   "Mark..." you said threatenly.

   "Alright, alright. Just one more." He begged.

   You were about to say no before he started using his puppy eyes. His dark brown eyes would look deep into your soul, making it impossible to disagree. It was like watching an ASPCA commercial. So you huffed and turned away. Taking it as a yes, he hugged you and whispered his last pick up line.

   "Your perfect. But the only thing I want to change about you is your last name."

   With that he reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box.

________

Well that was short, wasn't it? Sorry about that. I also didn't put if you said yes or no because that is kinda up to you. And with that I tell you star, comment, be happy.

And I'll see you kittens later!

See'ya!

~~Request Here~~