Fallen Apart (3)

A little after Mark and all of your family and friends came, you were released from the hospital. It was a miracle. To be honest, it was getting a little boring there. The food wasn't that good and you had to wait a few hours until visiting hours opened.

During those times, Mark came most. He actually came almost everyday. The man would sneak in snacks and food for you whenever you refused to eat the artificial hospital food. Not only would he bring out meals, but he would entertain you. It seems like Mark always had a joke up his sleeve and knew exactly what to say. Sometimes, you would laugh so much and so loud that nurses would come in to check if you were alright. Eventually, the doctors gave you the okay to leave. You never ran out of there faster. (At least from what you remember)

This leads up to this moment. You're carrying a box in your arms labeled "clothes."

"Do you need help with that?" Mark asked as he snuck up behind you carrying a larger box.

"No, it's fine, I don't want to give you anymore things to hold. Your arms might break." You laughed.

"Are you sure? I mean, have you seen these guns?" Mark held the heavy box in one arm and flexed the empty one.

You shrieked, "Careful! That's my kitchen stuff!"

The strong man looked at you from the corner of his eye. The corner of his mouth slightly rose into a smirk.

"It's our kitchen stuff now, sweetheart~" Mark said as he sped past you and kissed your cheek.

You supposed that it was ok to call it that now. After all, you were going to be living in the same house.

But Mark said that you were thinking about moving in before the accident so....
___
After everything is unpacked (a few days later)

You sat on the couch with Mark. He had his arm wrapped around you; your head on his shoulder. You were watching something on TV , but you were drifting off.

Suddenly, your hand hit the remote. It changed the channel onto Nickelodeon. You were almost asleep before you heard, and up next, Sam and.... then Mark changed the channel back.

But that was enough to trigger it
___
((I don't want to rewrite the thing that happened before the crash, but that's your dream. Feel free to reread it because it's been a while, but I just wanted to tell you.))
___

You woke in a warm bed. A little light streamed in through the windows and lightly hit your eyes. An arm was wrapped around you. It tightly held you close like it didn't want to let you go. But then your "dream" hit you. Your mind immediately told you it was a memory.

Quickly, you tried to escape his grasp, but only succeeded in falling out of the bed. This woke Mark up.

"You alright sweetheart?" He asked and yawned.

"Y-yeah." You answered. "I-I think I need to go somewhere. Bye."

You tried to walk away, but he grabbed your arm before you leave the room. Fear struck your heart.

"Really? Where?"

"S-Somewhere." You answered quickly as you tried to break free.

"Are you alright? Did you have a bad dream? You were moving around a lot last night."

You continued to pull, but soon tears started running down your face.

"Your fucking crazy!" You screamed and finally broke free. "What kind of sick person tells someone with amnesia lies for there own pleasure?!"

You ran out of the house, still in your pajamas. You ran towards the nearest park, which happened to be almost a mile away. When you got there, you hid yourself from people and thought one thing.

I'm never going back to that psychopath.

___
That was a terrible ending I know. I might fix it eventually.

So I didn't post anything because I forgot how to log in. I know I can feel your disappointment. But it's all good now!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BBBYYYYEEEE!!!!