We'll Figure It Out Together

Thank-You! Thank-you! Thank-you!!!! @senpaiiii is AMAZING!! For your encouragement, I decided to write something really quick. Once again, thank you!

___

You walked around the busy city of LA; Cars were speeding on the streets, citizens were walking from store to store, and the food truckers worked harshly against the beaming sun. Everything moved so fast, even the clouds in the sky seemed to have somewhere to be. Yet, you didn't.

You are been living in LA for 10 years and nothing has ever come up on your schedule. It was like every option that came up saw right through you. But that's only because they literally see right through you. You died nine years ago in a bus that was driven off a bridge. You had no idea why you are 'Earth Bound,' but you had learned to deal with it. There were other ghosts, but they weren't really your type of person to hang out with. None of them had a sense of humor (did they never have it or did it disappear when they died?), most of them were quiet, and your pretty sure some of them thought you were alive. You see, you weren't black and white like in the movies. You looked like a normal human, just a bit pale with nine-years-out-of-trend clothing. Other than that, you looked like a perfectly alive human being.

But you still walked around the city everyday, despite every object going through you. It was fun sometimes; a baby bird learning to fly or a car crash with an expensive car and a cheap one. Although you thought you were just looking for some entertainment, deep inside you knew that wasn't the case. A few years after your death, you overheard some ghosts talking about the way to get to heaven. It wasn't easy nor hard. All you had to do was find someone that could see you, and only you, then help them help you find a way out of being stuck on earth. But then again that was about seven years ago. Obviously, you never found the person so you were starting to loose hope. You were never going to leave.

A mailbox went through you, then a telephone pole, bush, and tree. It felt odd, but you were already familiar with the feeling. You closed you eyes, not caring where you would go. You just let your feet walk, letting the slight push of the wind guide you. When the gust stopped, so did you. Sighing, you crossed your legs and sat on the floor. You didn't know where you were, but that never bothered you. Just sitting down and enjoying the scenery was entertaining enough. Closing your eyes once again, you hummed your favorite song from 2005.

"Ummm.... Excuse me ma'am?" A deep voice asked. Thinking that it wasn't meant for you, your eyes kept closed and your voice kept humming. Then, he asked again. You cracked open your eyes, a figure blocking the sun in front of you. You jumped, surprise covering your face. He must've been talking to you. Last time you had checked, no one else was next to you. Or surrounding you for that matter. You looked at him, eyes wide and mouth agape. He threw you a nervousness look, probably freaked out by the way you were looking at him. The man cleared his throat and spoke again.

"Well, I'm looking for Willow St. Any idea where it is?" Still looking at him, you whispered the only thing on your mind.

"You can see me?"

He looked at you with a questioning expression.

"Yeah....? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?"

You shook your head, a smile slowly appearing on you face.

"You can see me?! You can see me!!" You hopped onto your feet and looked up at him.

The man had moved a few steps back. He looked scared, but ready to run at any given moment. Looks like he's more of a flight than fight. You squealed and jumped up and down. You've never felt this way; it was an odd, yet happy feeling. You felt yourself moving, your sight being blurry from the fast images around you. Without noticing, you walked through random objects laying around the park. This made the man's eyes widen in disbelief. Finally figuring out that you what you were doing, you walked to him with the calmest look on your face. Although you were happy that you just got your ticket out of this world, you needed to look professional in order for him to calm down. You stood in front of him with a small, comforting smile on your face. He smiled back a bit, his tense shoulders slumping a little. You stuck out your hand.

"I'm so sorry about my outburst. Let me introduce myself. My name's (Y/n). I died nine years ago."

He didn't shake your hand. Instead he closed his eyes and fell back; fainting right there on the spot.

____

Ten minutes later, he was sitting the soft grass with his back resting on a tree. You sat across from him; elbows pressed against your knees with your head in your hands. You stared and stared at him, waiting for the man to open his eyes. Few people passed by, only thinking him of a man sleeping at a peaceful park. When he peeled his eyes open, you crawled in front of him on all fours. The man looked around a confused look on his face. Then, his eyes met yours. They looked like they held fear, but it soon replaced with curiosity. The man seemed a lot more calm now. He held out his hand with a smile on his face.

"Sorry for fainting on you, but my name's Mark."

You smiled back and shook his hand

"So Mark, I don't want this to be too rushed, but I'm just going to tell you everything now. As you already know, I'm (Y/n), a ghost who died nine years ago. I've heard about this thing and I never believed it until now. It's that if I ever find someone who can see me, and only me, then they will help me go to heaven. You found me. I found you. Now help me." You explained, looking at him with slightly pleading eyes. Mark looked at you. His brown eyes held sympathy, for what you didn't know until you heard his next sentence.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you."

You face dropped. You had just assumed that he would know. Small tears had started to form at the corner of your eyes. Never had you cried in this form; not even when you found out that you had died. Actually, you never knew that you could cry as a ghost. Seeing your disappointment, Mark circled his arms around you. He went through you slightly, but his arms kept its place around you. Your cold body shivered at the slight feeling of warmth. It felt wonderful. Luckily, no one was walking around or else that would have been hard to explain.

"Don't worry," Mark whispered in your ear, "I'll still help you. We can figure it out together."

And just with these words, a new spark of hope ignited inside of you.

_____

Yay!! Another chapter done! This one was short, but I wrote this really quickly. Like I started it this morning, went to school, then finished it after my homework. I'll probably start writing more now!!

And I'll see you kittens later!!

See'ya!!!!