He Forgot Me. He Left Me.

Requested by @theghost24
___

   You sighed as you looked at your phone. There was a text conversation, but you were the only one typing. Every message was on one side of the screen, not once going to the other.

   Your best friend, Mark, has been ignoring you for the past week. You tried calling him, texting him, and even went as far as knocking on his door rapidly until you burst into tears.

   And yet, he still didn't answer.

   Perhaps this all is just a cruel joke. You liked to think that it is. It helps you have hope. But hope is the most cruelest thing in the world.

___

2 months.

   He never answered your calls for that long. He never texted you back for that long. He never talked to you for that long. He never remembered you for that long.

   By now, you stopped trying to reach him. What you first thought was a sadness of losing a friend turned into full depression. You changed your wallpaper because it hurt to look at the picture of the two of you. You unsubscribed from his channel without a glance at his videos because it would just remind you of how happy he is now. You deleted his contact on your phone because it was useless now. You were about to un-follow him on Twitter, but a tweet caught your attention.

   A picture. A beautiful women with curly blonde hair. Her sky blue eyes stood out against her pale skin. With the picture came words.

   Meet the new Girlipliar.

   Your heart broke even more that it already was. It completely shattered, leaving no heart in its place. Was this his reason of ignoring you? A girlfriend?

   "You've got to be kidding me..." you whispers to yourself as you read the tweet over and over again.

___
-3 years later-

   You've considered everything, but it all seemed to backfire. You tried hanging yourself, but the rope wasn't strong enough. You tried to jump off of a bridge, but fear overcame you when you looked down. You even tried cutting yourself. That almost work before your sister came in and brought you to the hospital.

   After that, though, they brought you to a hospital for the insane. You didn't even fight it when they placed on a creaky bed inside a small room. It had a gated window and a small, wooden desk. They would lock you in at night and let you converse for a few hours during the day. It wasn't your referred paradise, but it helped keep your mind off of him.

   That's what you were supposed to call Mark now. The therapist suggested it after the few times you cried at the mention of his name.

   So that's what you did everyday. Sleep, wake up, eat, relax, eat, shower, then sleep. It was an endless cycle, but you preferred it. Every week your family would come and talk to you until your conversation hours were finished. You would never utter a word. Talking wasn't really your thing anymore.

   Now was the normal time that they would be here. You just sat down on a couch and looked at your hands. The entire world around you disappeared as you got lost in your thoughts. Faint sounds could be heard from the outside world. A gate slowly screeched open and was then closed shut. Murmuring could be heard before you felt the couch that you were sitting on sink down. Thinking that it was just your family, you stayed still until they spoke.

   "Umm... hey (Y/n), it's been a while." A deep voice said. It sounded familiar, yet you couldn't put your finger on it.

   So you glanced up and saw dark hair and glasses. He wore a black shirt and black pants, something that they advised you not to wear when coming to a mad house. He looked awfully familiar, but to couldn't put your finger on it.

Finally, it clicked.

It was him. You jumped up in surprise, but kept your body faced toward him. Slowly, your feet slid back until you hit a wall. But you still needed to get further away from him. You screamed an ear splitting screech that caught the attention of the guards outside. They were fussing with the lock while he spoke.

"(Y/n), please," he said. "I'm sorry for ignoring you. She wanted me to."

The guards were in. They grabbed hold of your arms. Their gloved hands started to dragged you out of the room. Objects passed by you, some that you never noticed before. There was a shelf full of games around every wall. Plain paintings attempted to decorate, but it only made everything seem dead. The lighting was dull. The couches were ripped. The chairs were scattered all over the floor. You noticed every single detail now. And it was because seeing him made you sane again.

"3 years! You made me wait 3 years!" You screamed as they finally dragged you out.

He looked down. Guilt filled his eyes. Deep inside, he knew that this was true. And it only took him 3 years to realize it. The last you saw of him was when he looked up with eyes filled with tears.

And then he left you in the mad house; alone, afraid, and dead.

Forever.

___

I'm so sorry that it's so short! 😖
Also, I'm so sorry that it's a few hours late. Where I live, it's Saturday morning and I'm so so late. I promised to post every Friday due to School and homework, and I've already broken it. 😓😭😣💔
So I tried to make it as quick as possible and it came out crappy. I'm so sorry that this didn't come back to the way you wanted @theghost24.

I'm so disappointed of myself.

And I'll see you kittens later.

See'ya.

~Request Here~