Thanksgiving

Sorry if you don't celebrate this holiday. If you don't, like, know what Thanksgiving is, then I explained it a bit.
___
Turkey Day.

Family Day.

Thanksgiving.

   It is a day where you sit down at dinner with loved ones and eat food. Delicious food, on that thought. It would be turkey and ham with potatoes and stuffing. The day is amazing and you thought that it couldn't get any better.

   Normally, you would eat on this holiday with your Best Friend. But this time, your other friend, Mark, asked you to come to his house. You couldn't say no. Especially with the small crush you've developed. You don't know why you like him, it just happened one day. Maybe it was his beautiful brown eyes or his deep laugh that made you start to like him. It's still a mystery to you.

   This crush that you have made you hesitate about going. But here you were standing in front of his house at 6:00pm on Thursday, November 26.

   You knocked on the wooden front door. It was cold against your fingers, considering the freezing temperatures that came so early in the year. Scrambling could be heard from the inside and the door jolted open. Mark stood there with a goofy grin on his face. He wore an ugly, green sweater with a turkey on it.

   Course he would wear that, you told yourself. He's Mark.

   "Hey (Y/n)! You came just in time! The turkey just finished." Mark exclaimed. "Come in!"

   You smiled at him. This was the childish attitude that you love.

   "Thanks for inviting me, again." You said as you walked into the house.

   "No problem. It's my pleasure. Plus, who wouldn't want you here?"

   You blushed at his words. It made you smile when he told you that you were wanted. Then, the door bell rang. Mark hurried over to the door and opened it.

   Behind the door was a women. She had dark, brown hair and a beanie. She wore a jacket and a scarf with jeans and boots. The women smiled a bright smile. Her arms wrapped around Mark as she squealed his name. Mark laughed and hugged her back. That action made you glare at the beautiful women.

   "Hey! You made it! I'm so glad!" Mark gushed as he let go of her.

   "(Y/n) meet Crystal (Sorry if that's your name! Change it if you want). Crystal this is my friend (Y/n)." Mark introduced.

   Crystal stuck out her hand as she walked inside the house. She had a stupidly cute grin on her face as she stopped in front of you.

   "Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Crystal said.

   "Pleasure." You grumbled as you roughly shook her hand.

   Crystal had a surprised look on her face when she felt the hardness of the handshake. But she just smiled at you as if nothing happened. You smiled back, more of a challenging way rather than friendly.

   Crystal took off her jacket and put it on a coat rack before settling into a conversation with Mark. They laughed as they chatted away, leaving you in the dust. They walked to the dining room with you trailing behind. The man and woman seemed to get along perfectly. Even more perfectly than you and Mark.

   "Please, Crystal, take a seat," Mark glanced at you. "You too, (Y/n)."

   The table was round and had seven chairs. Four were filled with your other friends: Wade, Bob, and their Wife/Girlfriend. Bob and Wade had an empty seat between them while two empty chairs were between Amanda and Molly. You took the chair between the two boys and left the other chairs for Mark and Crystal. Mark didn't even seem to notice your change of attitude as He sat down and continued his conversation.

   You felt something nudge your hand. You looked down and saw a wet nose with golden fur surrounding it. A golden retriever stood next to you with its tongue sticking out. Your frown immediately turned into a smile.

   "Hi, Chica!" You exclaimed as you rubbed the back of her ears gently.

    The dog leaned into your touch as you laughed lightly. You continued petting her before a deep voice spoke.

   "I guess we should start, huh?" Mark asked. "I'll say my thanks first.

   "I'm thankful for the food on our table; that we can pay for it. I'm thankful for Matt and Ryan; for letting me stay with them even though times were hard. I'm thankful for my amazing job and all of my fans; my life wouldn't be the same without them. I'm thankful for my family and friends. You guys have been there for me for as long as I remember. I'm also thankful for the most beautiful woman at the table, right now. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. She's been with me through thick and thin."

   Mark glanced at Crystal when he said that. They looked at each other and Mark looked at you before you jumped out of your chair. You kicked your chair back, glared at Crystal, and stomped out of the room. You ran out of the house and straight to your car. You fumbled with your keys as you tried to find the right one.

    A hand grasped yours tightly. You dropped your keys and looked up at the person. It was Mark. You glared at him, then pulled yourself out of his grasp.

   "Excuse me, I was leaving." You said.

   "Why, (Y/n)? We just started and-"

   Makr got interrupted by a stinging to his cheek. His eyes widened and lifted a hand to the pain. You huffed. Your hand stung a bit so you shook it out.

   "That was for being oblivious."

   You turned and grabbed your keys from the floor. You found the key and was about to unlock the door before you were turned around. You were about to slap him again, but stopped when you felt something warm on your lips.

   Mark's eyes were closed and he had his hands on your shoulders. He was kissing you. Repeat, kissing you. His warm lips slid against yours and made the snowy atmosphere feel like you were on the sun. It took you a moment, but you reacted and kissed him back. You parted after a few minutes.

   "Who's Crystal?" You whispered to Mark as you caught your breath.

   Mark let out a quiet chuckle before pecking your lips again.

   "My cousin."

___
And FINISHED! A little short, but who cares!! Sorry if it's all over the place.

   HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Peace!!!!!