Cheaters Always Win

"Hey, hey, hey! That's not fair! You must be cheating!" You yelled as the screen, it showing that red was the winner.

   You and Mark (AKA Markiplier or Your Boyfriend) were playing a game on your laptop. It was recommended by Wade for the both of you to play and you absolutely hate it right now. You had been playing about ten games by now, Mark winning 9-1. Convinced that he must be cheating, you gave up after every other round only to be dragged back by Mark.

   "I'm not cheating, I swear! I just have more skill than you!" Mark blurted out as he started another round on the laptop. When you heard this, you smacked his arm and put your finger on the correct key.

   "Better watch your mouth, Mark. I can make us stop playing with just the snap of my finger." You warned as you clicked to signal you were ready. He clicked as well, which made the match start. If you win, then you'll have two wins, which is a step closer to completely beating your boyfriend. The odds of you winning were high, considering you were up against a professional gamer/screamer and King of FNAF/Squirrels. However, you still tried your hardest to win.

   You tapped a key quickly and repeatedly, only pausing to let your character hit the ground. The one sound that could be heard in the room was a soft click-click-click noise coming from the keyboard. With both eyes trained on the screen, Mark expertly pressed the button with a determined look on his face. You, however, were smirking. You had a small trick up your sleeve that would cause an exact victory. Just when Mark's character was pulling yours across a line, you leaned over and kissed him right on the lips. Although you kept smashing your key, Mark froze in a daze. Since he wasn't pressing his key, your blue character dragged the table onto your side. 'Blue Wins!' The screen read. You broke the kiss and cheered. You had finally won.

   "Now that - that was cheating." Mark muttered with a angry yet dazed look on his face.

   "No, I just have more skill than you~" You cooed as you kissed his cheek.

   His face turned Crimson. Mark was acting like you two never kissed before. Or he just had a dirty mind. Before he could even speak again, you pressed the key with your right hand and smirked.

   "Ready to lose Markimoo~?"

___

BOOM!!!! Another post! Even though it's extremely short, I'm kinda proud of myself. You know, because I'm keeping to my schedule. I realized how fast others update and that made me ashamed of myself for a bit, but I won't let that bring me down! But I'll try a bit harder.

Also, I got more stars!!

And I'll see you Kittens later!!

See'ya!!

~~Request Here~~