Truth or Dare

Just a little fluff...
___

   You burst out laughed as you saw Bob put on crimson lipstick and lean over to Wade. Wade cringed as the other man got closer to his cheek. Not even three seconds later, a giant, red lip mark was on Wade's cheek. This caused Mark to laugh as well.

   All of you were at your apartment on a Saturday night. It was around 11:00pm, but none of you were tired. The four of you were just hanging out while waiting for sleep to over come you. One way to pass the time, which was Wade's idea, was to play truth or dare. At first, you didn't want to play it because of how childish it was, but they persuaded you. And right now it's Wade's turn to punish the person of his choice. And that is luckly Mark.

   "Alright Markimoo. Truth or dare?" Wade asked. Mark hesitated.

   "Dare...?" He answered.

   A smirk stretched across Wade's face. His face resembled a child about to steal cookies out of a cookie jar; full of mischievousness.

   "Alright Mark... I want you to..." He leaned over to Mark and whispered something in his ear.

   Mark suddenly turned red. He glanced at you then looked at Wade. Wade was still wearing his smirk. You raised an eyebrow, creating a confused look on your face. Mark visibly gulped before he stood up from the ground and offered you his hand. Not knowing where he was going with this, you took it. Mark led you outside before closing the doors behind you.

   The chilly air made you shiver slightly, but you slightly enjoyed it. The dark night hung above you with the moon soaring high. Bright stars scattered across the sky, but the lights of the city over shined them. Although it was classic, it was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

   Mark stood beside you. He still had your hand tightly grasped in his as he fully looked at you. You looked into his chocolate brown eyes and stared.

   Now that, you thought, is way more beautiful than the lights.

   Mark cleared his throat and met your gaze. You could've swore that you saw a light pink dust his cheeks, but you really couldn't tell from the darkness of the night.

   "Okay (Y/n), I'm going to try to make this short and simple. Your beautiful. From the way you laugh to the way your eyes sparkle when you rant about your favorite book. It just amazes me how someone as perfect as you could really exist. When You smile, it's like all problems in the world vanish. When you sing, everything stops to listen, even the songbirds. When You- " You interrupted him.

   "Two things. One, you were supposed to make it short and simple. Two, I'm not that perfect."

   Mark raised an eyebrow.

   "I could go on for days about your perfect qualities." He stepped closer to you and put his hand on your cheek. "But you'll get big headed about it, so I won't."

   Mark was beginning to lean in. Real smooth, Mark. You thought. Nonetheless, you leaned closer and placed your lips on his. You closed your eyes. The kiss felt electrifying, almost like lightning was striking you. But in a good way. Both lips moved in sync with each others, making the kiss last for a few minutes. Then, you both pulled apart.

   Mark smiled at you. It was contagious, so your lips curved up as well.

   "I think we should go back in. Wade might be wondering if I chickened out or not." Mark whisper as he grabbed your hand and dragged you inside the apartment.

___
Yup, it's short. It was only 589 words long. But it was to relieve you from your mysteries of me being, like, dead or something.

   But anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm once again apologizing for not updating. Gosh, it seems like a routine for me now. I'm sorry!!!!!!!

   And I'll see you kittens later!!!

   Peace!!!✌