Broken

You smile as you get out of your car grab all of your things. It was late at night; the crickets chirping, owls hooting, the moon shining. You were at your best friend Mark's house for a movie night/sleep over. This is something you do together every Friday night. You would get popcorn and other snacks, then sit on the couch while watching movies all night. Usually, sleep would overcome the both of you around 3am. Although it was tiring, it was the event that you looked forward to each week. And, of course, you get to spend the night at your crushes' house.

The both of you have been friends for three years. You met at comic con when you bumped into each other. Mark had food in his hands and dumped it all over you. He constantly apologized until he payed for your dry cleaning and... spilled on your clothes again. This was pretty much an endless cycle. Mark would keep coming to your house to bring the clothes, then magically spill something on it. After time, you two became friends and never left each other's side. People would say that the two of you were attached by the hip.

You know how you feel like when your on a roller coaster? How you feel so nervous as you tumble down the track, yet feel so free and alive? That's how you feel every time your around him. Butterflies would flutter around your stomach when he smiles at you. A light blush would cover your cheeks when he laughs. It was torture, but it made you feel something you've never felt before.

Mark hadn't reminded you of this event like he usually would. You often forgot and he would have to ask you last minute if you were going to his house for the sleepover. This time, however, you remembered and gathered everything days before. You felt oddly proud of yourself for not needing your best friend to tell you to do something you do every week.

You had already grabbed everything you needed for the sleepover out of your car. Bags of popcorn filled one arm while other candies and foods filled the other. It was a little heavy, but you've carried worse (*cough* Mark *cough*).

You walked up to the front door. Faint laughter could be heard from the inside. It confused you at first, but you let it go as you thought that Mark was just talking to Wade or Bob on the phone. You rang on the door bell and heard the laughter abruptly stop. A few words were said before the door was opened. Mark stood in front of you, hastily slipping on a shirt.

He looked at you for a few seconds with a confused look on his face. You just stared back with a face that said, are you going to let me in yet? But Mark continued to stare until a voice was heard.

"Sweety, who is it?" A female voice asked.

You jumped in surprise. A thin, blonde lady came out and wrapped her arms around Mark's waist. She grabbed Mark's arm then wrapped it around herself, making it look like an awkward side hug. She had electric blue eyes on her pale skin. And you'll never guess what she was wearing.

A robe.

That's right. It was creamed colored and was tightly wrapped around her waist. Her breasts were slightly showing, but her wavy hair blocked some of it. You continued to glare at her until you glanced at Mark with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey Mark, who's the slut?" You asked with a serious yet questioning look on your face.

Mark's eyes widened in surprise. The girl next to him gasped with a hand in front of her mouth. Although she was covering it, you could see snow white teeth.

"(Y/n), that's not nice." Mark scolded you. Thinking that he was messing around, you laughed.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. But seriously, who's the chick?"

"This is my girlfriend, Kat. Kat, this is a friend of mine, (Y/n)." Mark introduced.

You know how you feel when your on a rollercoaster? How you feel like you going to die and start screaming for everything to stop? That's exactly how you felt when he said those words. Your heart shattered into a billion pieces. Kat smirked when she saw your face.

But you were not going to let this girl have the last laugh. Heck, she could have the rest of them. You just wanted to see her burst into tears or start a fight. That sure would be interesting.

"Another one?" You questioned. "I wonder if this ones going to be a New record!"

Kat huffed when she heard this. Her skinny arms crossed as she turned away. Mark sighed as he tried to reach out to her. When he couldn't, he turned back to you.

"(L/n), why are you here? I don't remember inviting you." Mark said coldly.

You stared at him in shock, then raised an eyebrow. By now, you had put your things on the ground.

"You don't remember inviting me? I didn't think I needed an invitation to see my best friend and do something that we do every week." You explained.

"Okay, well, if you didn't insult my girlfriend, then I might of just let you stay."

"Well, I didn't want to stay anyways! If I do, I might catch the thot virus." You said as you stomped away.

You jumped into your car drove away from the scene. Your mind was racing from what just happened.

You over reacted (Y/n). You had no right to act that way.

You just kept driving until tears welled up in your eyes. This is why you don't like being that fond of someone. Every single time, it ends with your heart broken. But this hurt so much more than others. You felt like your heart was being ripped apart, piece by piece.

Your vision was so blurry that it was getting hard to see. You could only see the colors of some of the headlights. You reached up and rubbed both your eyes. Suddenly, you heard a loud horn and painful pressure was pressed against your side. A bright light invaded your vision; another headlight...

You couldn't see the headlights anymore; only darkness.

Part 2? Yeah or nah?