Something More (Part 1)

(B/f/n) = Best Friend's Name
_______
As always, I will see you in the next video. Buh-bye!!!

You watched Markiplier wave his hand to the screen after the video's outro. You are his biggest fan out the entire fan base, your absolutely sure of it. You bought almost everything offered at the livestreams, watched his videos since day one, and saw his PAX East panel. And yet he probably doesn't know you exist. You sigh as you put your (f/c) phone on your desk. You know that he can't meet all of his fans in person, but you still wish he could.

Currently, you were in bed, just now waking up at 8:30am. You had a loose t-shirt on the top half of your body, and the Markiplier pajama pants on the bottom. Since today was Sunday, you didn't have work. Usually, Sundays were spent sitting on the couch, watching YouTube until the day was over. And that's exactly what you planned to do.

With your laptop and phone in hand, you walked over to the couch and sat there. Right when you opened your device, the song 'Friends' By Jasmine Thompson came up from your phone. From the words you heard from your phone, you knew that it was (b/f/n). Slightly hesitating, you slowly answer the phone.

"Hello?" Your voice was sounding hesitant as well.

"(Y/n)!" (B/f/n) yelled, " I'm coming by your apartment in 10 minutes! Get ready before I get there."

You groaned out loud. "Can I ask where we're going?"

"To the mall of course! Did you forget already?"

It took you a moment, but you finally remembered what (he/she) was talking about. On Monday, you guys were in your apartment watching movies. Somehow, (b/f/n) found your boots covered in mud (how they got like that is a completely different story) and decided to buy help you new ones. For some reason, you agreed with (him/her).

Another groan of annoyance left your mouth. "Fine, I'll get ready."

Before the person on the other like could answer, you hung up and got up to get ready. Going to your closet, you picked out a (f/c) shirt with the number 24 on it and jeans. You didn't want to be too formal for just going to the mall. Plus, it might make (b/f/n) too embarrassed to be with you, which will mean that you can leave earlier!

Smiling to yourself, you grabbed an apple, a pair of untied sneakers, and headed out the door. Just as you thought, (b/f/n) as on (his/her) phone with your contact showing on the screen. You had already walked up to (his/her) window and was practically breathing on (his/her) neck.

"AHHH!" (B/f/n) screamed when (he/she) noticed you. "(Y/N)!?"

You tried to stifle your laughter, but it didn't work. You burst out laughing as you sat down in the passenger side, trying to chew your apple. (B/f/n) smacked your arm then drove to the mall.

It only took about 15 minutes, so when you got there you had tied your shoe and eaten your apple. You got out of the car and walked towards the mall door, throwing your apple's core in the trash. When you took your first step in, (b/f/n) had finally caught up to you breathing heavily like (he/she) ran after you.

"Can you not walk so fast? You were still in the car when I got out. I didn't even notice you left!" (He/She) said panting.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. And why are you breathing so hard? You ran like 6 steps." You asked with a smirk on your face. By now you two were just exploring the stores.

"Shut up." (B/f/n) grumbled.

You just giggled and look at (him/her). (He/She) had (his/her) arms crossed and a pout on (his/her) lips. Then, all you saw was the ground. You felt your arms hit the ground, slightly burning from the carpet. Quickly, you sat up and felt the stinging wounds. You saw (b/f/n) kneel down beside you to check if you were alright.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright? Are you bleeding anywhere?" (He/She) asked while forcefully grabbing your limbs to check.

"I'm fine, but at this rate you might pull my arms off." You say, trying to push (him/her) off. You saw (b/f/n) growl as (he/she) got up, looking the stranger who knocked you down.

"Your lucky she didn't get hurt or I would've-" (he/she) interrupted (his/her) self. A shock look was put on (b/f/n) face.

Not knowing why (he/she) stopped, you looked up. The person was a man. He looked kind of old, but kind of young. A small beard was growing on his face. He looked a little familiar, but you couldn't place your finger on it. Then it hit you.

"Lordminion777?" You ask with light hesitation.

A smile made its way onto his face. He looked happy, wether it was the fact that he was recognized or because you were okay, you weren't sure. But standing in front of you was a semi-famous YouTuber.

"Glad to know that I'm recognized by someone." He said, "And call me Wade."

You nodded your head, still staring up at him in shock. You still couldn't believe you were talking to a YouTuber.

"Seriously, Wade? Your not going to help her up?" Another male voice said to the left of him.
The man was a little chubby and had glasses on his eyes. His face looked friendly, like the type that would always be nice to everyone. This person too looked familiar to you.

"Muyskerm?" You were about to say, but (b/f/n) beat you to it.

"Yup! Here let me help you." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. When you got to your feet, you let go of his hand and looked to Wade's right. A man stood there looking at you and (b/f/n) through black glasses. His hair was ruffled and a small beard was on his face. You knew this person right away.

"Markiplier?"
_______
Slight cliffhanger..... I LOVE it!!! Its not a good one, but a cliffhanger is a cliffhanger. Anyways, I didn't receive any requests yet, so when one of you decide you want to, I'll write it!! I think that's all I need to say, but thanks for reading this!

And I'll see you Kittens later!!

See'ya!!

~~Request Here~~