Its Not You, Its Her

Q&A answers are at the end! :)
Plus, I need your help in the end!

I walked out of the classroom door and I started to walk across the corridors. I passed by one of most polar guys in school, Shawn Mendes. Though he is new, he became a fast heartthrob within the very first day when school started. As for me, I like him, but he is sort of a mystery. He looks at me and glances at me, yet it's quite creepy.

I continued to walk until I reached my locker with my friend, Y/F/N, waiting for me. I looked back and I saw Shawn smile. I turned my head back to my locker door and I opened it.

"I think he likes you." My friend said.

"Of course he doesn't." I replied. "Why would he like a girl like me?"

"Well, why not?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and we both walked away.

// At lunch //

I tried to find my way to my my seat along with my friends, I saw Shawn staring at my way again. It was quite cute, yet really creepy. I like him a lot, but I didn't want to assume that he likes me.

We all sat down and we started to eat. I took my notebook out and I started to write a few things. All of a sudden, I felt like I heard someone was calling me. I slowly looked straight to my friends, and they were smirking. I knew that it was Shawn who was calling me.

"Hey!" I heard someone from my back. As expected, it was the school heartthrob.

"Hi!" I smiled looking back.

"Can I go talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I answered standing up.

We started to walk a little bit away from my friends and as we arrived at a nice spot, we sat down at a bench. It was quite awkward, and I was so nervous that my heart was beating so fast.

"May I ask you something?" He said looking at me.

"Y-y-yeah?" I looked at him.

"How do you think Y/F/N will like me back? I mean because ever since I saw her, she was like an angel in disguise. She is so pretty, smart, and I don't know. She is just basically so perfect." He said.

I sat there with my heart shattered into pieces. I didn't want to cry though. I didn't want him to know that I like him, and I know that he isn't gonna like me back anyways. I simply smiled and told him the things that he can do.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's quite a sad ending. Also, I'm sorry for not updating for so long. It's just because I've been so busy and I actually barely have the sleep that I need.

Lol this imagine is so relatable (well in my point of view). I mean I am not experiencing the exact same thing, but I'm experiencing something similar. So basically, I've been liking this guy at our school whom is like Shawn in this imagine. He looks at my way all the time, and my friends also tease me with that guy. Now, I don't want to assume that he likes me and all because I mean who am I(?) I'm just a plain piece of trash who is really insecure. But anyways, can you guys please give me advices?

Oh yeah, and here are my answers to your questions!!!

Q: How would you act if you were able to meet Shawn Mendes?
A: If I were to meet him and I say that I'm gonna be looking pretty cool, then I'd be lying because I would be like the craziest fangirl ever. Maybe like when I met Cam, but things never happen the same way twice. So it's either I am as crazy as when I saw Cam or way more, but never will it be lesser.

Q: What is your favourite Shawn song?
A: I actually like them all, but the ones that stand out for me are Life of the Party, Never Be Alone, Running Low, Imagination, and Memories. I cannot just pick one.

Q: Who's your favourite artist/s beside Shawn?
A: There's A LOT and when I mean a lot, I totally mean it. Well there comes Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, Jack and Jack, Sammy Wilk, The Dolan Twins, Daniel Skye, BIG TIME RUSH, Hunter Rowland, and this YouTuber Mel Joy. Oh yeah, and I adore Anna Kendrick too.

Q: How old are you?
A: I just turned fifteen last September.