Gotta Go My Own Way

There he is again receiving another award while I am here at my trailer because I need to film another scene. It was just so hard for us to find time for each other. No matter how hard we try but our plans will always be changed.

"Y/N!" One of the crew called out.

I stood up from my vanity and went into the set. We filmed a few scenes and since it was getting late we needed to go call it a day.

As I reached our house Shawn still wasn't there since I don't see a sign of his car. I unlocked our home and went in. I went straight to our living room and plopped down on our sofa.

All of a sudden Shawn came running in and he went up to our room and got something. I decided to stand up and say congratulations for his new award.

"Babe." I said as he reached the ground floor. "Congratulations! I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, but I have to go to the studio and record some of my new songs." He said.

I nodded. "Well I guess we can go have breakfast together tomorrow in that case."

He smiled and pecked on my lips before he left. I hope this plan won't change.

The next morning

I woke up to my boyfriend's angelic voice singing my favorite song. I opened my eyes and saw his handsome face. I smiled and just sat up.

"How about that breakfast?" He asked.

All of a sudden my phone rang. I took a look at it and it was saying that they just pushed up my new scene which means I need to go now. "I'm sorry babe." I said then I explained why.

I got ready and went to the studios. We filmed a scene and it took us a few hours to finish it. As the scene was wrapped I immediately went home and saw Shawn all dressed up.

"So where is my cutie pie going?" I asked hugging him.

"I have a meeting for the new tour." He answered. "I gotta go now. Love you." He said kissing my cheeks.

I stayed at the house for hours and hours. I just watched some TV and went online to interact with some fans. I looked at the clock and it wasn't even half an hour. In the middle of that my manager asked me if I was available and I said that I am.

I got changed my clothes and got ready. When I was about to go out, Shawn was at the door just about to open it.

"What's all the glamour for?" He asked.

"Since I thought your meeting would take long I thought it would be fine to have an interview." I sighed. "Why are you here though?"

"My meeting got cancelled and I got us some food thinking that we could have a meal together." He said raising a bag from a restaurant.

I sighed once more and just left. I am sick and tired of these kind of stuff. Whenever I'm available he is not. This isn't just going well anymore. I drove to the interview and did it. After I I went straight back home.

He wasn't there so I went up to our room and got my luggage. I started to pack my clothes and everything that I own. Out of the blue Shawn was there surprised by what is happening.

"Why Y/N? Why?" He asked.

I zipped my luggage and walked towards Shawn. "Shawn, I love you and I know that you know that, but this just won't work out. You're a singer and I'm an actress. It maybe in the same industry, but we do two completely different things and we just don't see or have time for each other anymore. I'm sorry, but I gotta go." I said kissing him one last time. There I got my luggage and went out of our house.

---------------------------------------------------------

New update y'all! Well this was inspired by one of the episodes of Big Time Rush, except there Jendall didn't break up, yet here Shawn and Y/N did. Hehe

I hope you guys check out my other books and follow my Instagram @awehuntah (which I just cleared) and @mahboyhayesg. I post edits on both accounts.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. I love y'all. - Winchelle