Running Low

I finished getting ready and now I'm going to the Mendes household. I'm going to join them to the airport before Shawn leaves.

I walked towards their house and in no time I reached the place. I knocked onto the door and Aaliyah answered.

"Y/N!" She said really happy. Basically both of us started to be best friends even despite the difference of the age.

"Hey Aaliyah! Is Shawn ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, he'll be down in a few." She smiled.

I went in and when I heard Shawn going down the stairs he looks really gloomy and not his normal self. Weird.

"Hey let's go. I don't wanna be late." He said in a really really low tone.

We all stood up and placed his luggages to the car. His mom on the driver seat, him at the passenger seat, me and Aaliyah at the back. He isn't smiling or whatever. This is so weird.

During the ride Aaliyah and I are singing and dancing through the tunes. As for him he was just staring out the window.

We arrived at the airport and still he hasn't said any words. We hopped off the car and got his luggages down already.

"Mom, Aaliyah, will you please leave Y/N and I alone for a minute." He finally spoke politely.

Aaliyah and his mom got back to the car leaving us two together. I am sort of nervous of what he will say to me, but I am sure that everything will be fine.

"Y/N..." He said.

"Yeah." I replied looking up to him.

"I'm sorry." Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Why?" I said wiping them off with my thumb.

"I'm sorry... I have to break up with you." He said

By that time I was so shocked to the point that my jaw dropped as my eyes got blurry. In no time my tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was left there standing speechless.

"I'm sorry Y/N. You deserve someone better. Someone who will take care of of and a person who can spend time with you... And I am not that person. I don't deserve you." He said turning around walking away with his luggages.

I walked back to the car with my knees going weak and looking like a poor slave. I just didn't know how to react. I am still surprised by the moment.

Aaliyah went down from the car and helped me walk back. "What happened Y/N?" She asked.

"Your brother..." I said.

"What's with him?!" She asked panicking.

"He broke up with me...." I replied looking down.

---------------------------------------------------------

New imagine! And I gotta go hit the hay cuz school is so early.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN Y'ALL CAN REQUEST!

I hope you guys have/had a great day. Love y'all! - Winchelle