1: TOMATO SAUCE AND CHOCOLATE PUDDING.

An: This book is dedicated to tigershavestripes, marshmellow242, fifi_kuks, tofunmi10, shollysho, Black_damsel1 for being amazing friends and for loving this book almost as much as I do. Thanks guys, for all the times you sat on my neck to update and all the silly comments you left and all your comic reactions. You guys have no idea how much that meant to me and I love y'all. So this book is for you guys😘

***

"Bella? Bella. Bella!" I jolt out of my daydream and turn to Chelsea who looks like she wants to murder me.

"Oh, yeah, what?" I fluster, trying to cover up the fact that I wasn't listening to a thing the girls were saying.

She rolls her eyes, "did you hear a word of anything I just said?" I nod vigorously, "your gold fish ran away and your grandma dyed her hair pink"

The whole table of cheerleaders burst into laughter at that. I give Chelsea an apologetic look as she says, "I said, do you want to get a Mani pedi later?"

I blush furiously, "yeah, sure"

Tess sighs, "Bella, you have got to stop spacing out on us and just talk to him" I shake my head "what do you mean, I don't space out"

Chelsea gives me a pointed look, "Goldfish don't run away and my grandma is dead" she dead pans. My blush deepens as all the girls giggle.

Chelsea places a hand on my arm, "Bella, you've been crushing on this boy since junior year, we're finally seniors and you still haven't done anything about it, you have to talk to him"

I shake my head, mumbling "I'll probably do something stupid"

Tess sighs "Bella, are you kidding me?" She starts to count off her fingers, "you're the head cheerleader, student body president, by far the most popular girl in this school, not to mention a Paxton. He should be the one nervous to talk to you"

I smile at her gratefully as the girls murmur in agreement, I wonder where Megan is today.

I turn my head to the table opposite ours. My eyes land on him.

Ryan Davis.

The captain of the basketball team, blond hair, steely gray eyes, a smile to die for.

The love of my life.

Okay, that's a little bit extreme, but I do have a humongous crush on him. The sad thing though, is that even with all my popularity, I can't bring myself to actually tell him how I feel.

"Talk to him. Talk to him. Talk to him" I snap out of my daze to see the girls chanting lowly.

"Guys, shut up he'll hear" I whisper furiously. They don't listen and instead increase their voices, "talk to him. Talk to him."