Chapter 21: Day One pt 2

I didn't know what to wear. I didn't know whether to be casual or dressy. So here I stand staring at three outfits on my bed.
One: my high waisted black skinny with my black and grey crop top.
Two: dark blue shorts and a grey shirt.
Three: a black casual dress.

These are 3/10 outfits I had in my duffle bag.
I decided to wear the high waisted jeans and the crop top. You see I wasn't as skinny as can be, but I wasn't fat either, I could pull off crop tops.
I threw on my grey vans as well.
If he doesn't like it, he can fight me.

Knock, knock
I opened the door to reveal Ally and Nikki, one look at my outfit I could tell they disapproved...greatly.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WEARING?!" Ally shrieks,
"Um...yeah..."
"I think it's nice" Nikki says.
"Can we at least we do your hair?"
"Um it's pretty much just this style" I say as I sit on my bed and allow them to come in and close the door.
"How about your make up?" Ally asks.
"Um sure but only eyeliner and lipstick, I don't wear much make up."
Ally seemed pleased and started to attack my face with make up.

Once she was done, a knock on the door alerted us...it was time.
I opened the door to see Xavier in jeans and nice shirt and a leather jacket holding a bouquet of white roses, I accepted them and put the in the case of my single rose.

"Ace, you look mesmerizing." He says breathlessly.
I blush under his gaze and that caused his grin to widen like Cheshire the cats smile.
Xavier holds his hand out and I take it, allowing the usual tingles to ignore my hand. When we were in front of the pack house I didn't see his usual car, but a motorcycle- black and grey, he takes of his leather jacket and puts it on me-literally. He hands me one of the two helmets and gets on, I of course get on as well. I wrap my arms as tight as I can around his waist, he chuckles as the engine roars, and before I know it- we are on our way, to my very first date. Our very first date together.