Chapter 12: Shadow man

"That makes no goddamn sense!" I scream, his face is still facing up as he stares at the stars.

"It doesn't make sense because you choose not to believe it" he sighed.

"No! It's impossible! You can't tell me you turn into a fucking dog!"

Before I could blink he was towering over me.

"Don't ever call me a fucking dog, do you understand?!" He said-more like hissed- through clenched teeth.

I nodded-I was too afraid to speak, but I wasn't to afraid to challenge him.

"Prove it." I whispered.

He didn't respond, he grabbed me and started to pull me to the woodsy area.

Andthis is how I die...

I thought, it's the most logical thing because this deranged hot guy cannot turn into a d-werewolf.

He left go on my arm, and he started to take off his shirt, revealing his abs, and he has a v-line.

Holy shit he's planning to rape me!

As if he can read my mind, he speaks up.

"1) I'm not going to rape you and 2) you are obviously enjoying the view." He smirked.

He was stripping until he got to his pants buckle, and that's when I turned around.

However I heard him chuckle, and then cracks- as if Bones were breaking, I turned around to see a wolf.

Black with grey eyes, it has grey paws as well. It was huge!

So I do, what any sane person would do, I ran. To say I hauled ass would be an understatement because I was running faster than I could've.

However again, I fucking fell.

It- he- walks up to me, head down, slowly. When he finally gets to me, his head nudges my hand.

Slowly I lift my hand up to pet his head-was I allowed to do that? I slowly run my fingers through his soft black fur, "Grey Eyes, you're very...fluffy!" I laugh, and he growls-I'm going to say playfully because he licked my hand.

"EWWWW DID YOU JUST LIKE ME?!" I scream as I rub his saliva over his fur.

It wasn't evil, he wasn't evil.

I dropped my hand, and he looked at me.

"They call you Alpha..." I whisper.

He shifted back, he was kneeling in front of me.

He was fucking naked!

RAPE!

He looked down, he noticed he was naked.

"Um, hold up..." he said before shifted back into a werewolf and disappeared into the trees.

After a few minutes he arrived as a human who-thankfully- was fully clothed.

He kneeled down-because I was still on the ground- sitting waiting for him.

"Do you know what an alpha is?"

"Um, I think so, isn't an alpha the one in charge of like the. . . pack?"

"Yes, I am the alpha of the harvest pack. The strongest, largest, most feared pack in the country." He shrugged.

"This is a-" Before I could finish his hand covered my mouth," Ace, I need you to trust me... stay behind me."

"I see you finally found your mate, oh the pleaser I'll have ripping into her chest to stop her from breathing... son" A man emerging from the shadows sneered.

The Alpha's Runawayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें