Chapter 27: Xavier's POV pt 3 When Hearts Stop

"Alpha her scent stops here. Alpha I smell rogues approaching!" Patrick's voice is frantic.
From the corner of my eye I see a wolf, but one who's not in my pack, the stench reeks but as if it's new, as if he just became a rogue, I can smell the blood it has on him. Blood that smells of what is mine.

I lunge, grabbing the wolf's neck into my mouth clenching hard until I taste the familiar disgusting taste of blood. But I don't allow him to die, I allow him to get weak enough to shift back into a human, and when he does so do I.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU- SCRATCH THAT I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE, WHY THE FUCK IS MY MATES BLOOD ON YOU!?" I scream, the man before me whimpers back "ANSWER ME MUTT OR I WILL END YOU IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY YOU CAN THINK OF!"
"S-s-she w-was b-b-bleeding s-so I-I carried h-her... S-she s-said t-to find the A-alpha of the p-pack, s-so I l-left h-her w-with m-my p-pups-" he stuttered.
"Lead me to her or I'll kill you right now." I say calmly, which only frightened him more.
He shifts again and limps/runs to a cave that was hidden behind leaves and trees.
When we enter it there was three kids, surrounding my mate.
Her clothes ripped, she was having a hard time breathing, cuts were everywhere, claws engraved in her skin.
The children holding their clothes on the would applying pressure, a women trying her hardest to stop the bleeding. They are all trying their hardest for her to survive, you can hear her struggling for each breathe. The fact that she was human, means she can't heal as fast as I can. Meaning she can't run as fast as I can, meaning she is fragile.

Patrick took the book bag off of himself as he approached her. "Alpha we can't move her." He says as if it wasn't obvious.
"Take the newly formed rogues to the pack house, and stay with them, go Jules." And Jules went and the rogues followed.
Patrick slowly laid my mate down fully. Taking off her shirt, I growl involuntarily- and he shot me an annoyed glance. For that second I forgot he was gay.
He dug in his bag taking out a needle and stitching thread. "Alpha I have nothing to stop the pain she is feeling and the pain she will be feeling soon enough, I need you to hold her down. I can't have her fight it and I can't have her go into shock either. So whatever happens don't let go."
I hold my mate down as she trembles from the touch. He starts to clean and stitch the largest three wounds that cover her entire stomach. My father must've shifted and then attacked her.
I am going to enjoy ripping his filthy heart out of his disgusting chest.
I couldn't hear it anymore. I couldn't hear her faint heartbeat.
"Shit Alpha! Her heart stopped."