Chapter 45: Wedding (part 2)

The ceremony was so beautiful. Ally and Jacob wrote their own vows. It was so beautiful. Like in all honesty I wish I can be as in love as those two are.

Love...

I truly loved someone once. I never finished my story. Two days after we decided to be friends- he was already with someone else- fucking her already. At least that's what the video of him with a hickey in her bed showed. I tried so hard to be enough. I gave everything I could, did everything I could to show I did TRULY love him, but I wasn't enough. I'm never enough. I've never been enough. Sometimes it is better to love someone from a distance, to love some without them knowing. In this case he knew, he knew how I felt, yet he decided to continuously take that for granted, continued to hurt me as much as he could. Yet, I always stayed on his side- because I could've swore I saw light in his eyes, yet all he saw was his reflection in mine. 

God, I wish someone would look at me the way Jacob looks at Ally. As if there was a light in my eyes. Yet, I am fully aware- I am completely broken, there is only darkness inside of me, what good will anyone see. 

"Care to dance?" Xavier asked as Never Stop (wedding version by Safety Suit) started to play. 

This is my love song to you, let every women know I'm yours

"I can't dance..." I trail off. 

So you can fall asleep each night, babe, and know I'm dreaming of you more

"Follow my lead then." He said as he takes my hand.

You're always hoping that we make it , you always want to keep my gaze, well you're the only one  I see love- and that's the one thing that won't change. 

He leads me to the dance-floor, and wrapped one of is arms around my waist.

I will never stop trying, I will never stop watching as you leave.

He's so close to me, and we move our feet as I follow his lead, his voice in my ear singing the song. 

I'll never stop losing my breath, every time I see you looking back at me
I'll never stop holding your hand
I'll never stop opening your door
I'll never stop choosing you babe
I'll never get use to you- 

And with love song to you, it's not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don't deserve you
But you love me just the same
And as the mirror says we're older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only- and that's the one thing that won't change

I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I'll never stop losing my breath, every time I see you looking back at me
I'll never stop holding your hand
I'll never stop opening your door
I'll never stop choosing you babe
I'll never get use to you-

You still get my heart racing 
You still get my heart racing for you
You still get my heart racing for you-

"Ace, I am not him. I am not Rob... If you let me in- you won't regret it. I won't hurt you..." He moves his head back and moves his arm to my chin and gently touches it to I can look him in the eyes. "Ace, please do not make me pay for his mistakes. I am not perfect- but I do deserve a fair chance. I promise I am not him- I won't choose to be away from you."

I will never stop trying
I will never stop watching as you leave
I'll never stop losing my breath, every time I see you looking back at me
I'll never stop holding your hand
I'll never stop opening your door

"I am not him... do not make me pay for his mistakes."

I'll never stop choosing you babe

"Because I love you." 

I'll never get use to you-

The song finished and he led me off the dance-floor. 

"Alpha we need you." A young man said 

"I'll see you later." He kissed my temple. 

His duty will forever be to his pack. 

"His duty might be to his pack Ace, but his heart and soul will forever lay with you." Nikki spoke up from behind me. I forgot we think a like. "Don't make him wait to long- the suspense will kill him"

But I cannot speak the words he wants me to say. 
I can't destroy the light in his eyes. 
It's been a while since I've seen anything shine that bright...