20.

*Unknown POV*

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, HOW COULD YOU LET HER RUN AFTER HIM" I shout.

"Not my fault she already got in the car before I reached her" he says nonchalant.

I turned my head to him red anger filled my eyes, I was really sick of this guy's bullshit. I grabbed the knife that was on the counter and stabbed him. I didn't hesitate it came so natural offer I killer her pathetic mother.

"Bad move to disrespect me like that" I whisper in his ear before stabbing him again and again.

When that little bitch comes home I'll make sure she never leaves again just like her mother.

*****

*Athena POV*

"I think we should be going" i say but I didn't mean it.

"Mmm how about we stay in each others arms and what's the sunset, then I will take you out for dinner then last of all we will fall asleep in each others arms tonight"

"What about my dad" I say my whole body going tense just think of my father.

"Screw him let us do what you want to do" he tightens his arms around my waist.

"Okay" I whisper

****

"Caleb no this is too expensive, why don't we just go to McDonald's"

"No 1) I want to pamper and spoil you they why I wanted to do in Italy 2) I want to show you off and 3) God I love the way my name sounds on you tongue much better than Daniel" he says as when take our seats at the back of the restaurant in a isolated booth.

"Okay 1) that is so sweet 2) don't be so paranoid I'm yours and only yours and 3) I like Caleb better than Daniel" I say not breaking eye contact with each other.

"I can't wait till you graduate"

"What-"

"What would you like to order" the waiter interrupted me

Before I could say anything Caleb ordered for me "a bottle of you finest wine and 2 plates of your finest spaghetti"

"Coming right away" the waiter says before leaving us.

"Caleb what do you mean you can't wait till I graduate, aren't you also graduating, what do you have planed, what do we do, what's gonna happen..." I start rambling off.

"Athena calm down" Caleb says holding my hand. "When you graduate I'm taking you back to Italy were we can be happy, I don't need to graduate because I already graduated high school, Athena I'm 19"

"oh" was all I could manage to say.

"NOW let's enjoy our dinner"

And that is what we exactly did.

****

"C-caleb... stop p-please...p-please" I say through my laughter. After dinner we went to Caleb's house which to my surprise has just him living in it. We were in Caleb's room watching a movie when he started tickling me.

After about 5 minutes he stops tickling me. We stare into each other's eyes. His hand brushes against my lips. Without hesitation we start kissing. It started slow and passionate but turn fiery and lustful.

He started kissing my neck, I could feel him leaving love bites all over my neck. He pulls away I groaned from the loss of warmth "You sure" he says asking for my permission

I kissed his lips showing him that I was ready and I want to do it.

The whole night Caleb gave me a pleasure I have never felt before in my life. We became one and no none could change that