3.

RING...RING...RING

"Class dismissed"

I gathered all my things on the table and put them into my bag. I get up from my seat and make my way out the door. The hallway was packed with raging teenagers getting ready for lunch. Finally making my way to my locker without having someone shoving me against the lockers.

"What's up complicated?" I turned around to see my best friend Rose.

"The roof violin" I say turning back to put my thing in my locker. Rose has dark brown almost black hair, she had hazel brown eyes and her skin was almost like a caramel color. I call her violin because when I first met her she was playing the violin. Rose has been my best friend since third grade

"I know the roof is up, I'm just asking how are you?"

"I got hit in the head again with a ball" I said closing my locker.

"Let me guess, Travis got into one of his moods again then choose to take it out on you", she put her index finger on her chin like she was thinking of something "maybe it's his time of the months." We bursted out laughing and started to make our way towards the cafeteria.

We made our way to the lunch line and bought out for. Rose bought a Mac and cheese, a packet of chips and a soda. I bought a green salad, water and an apple, I'm so healthy. We took an empty seat and began to eat out food.

"Complicated"rose says, still reading her food.

"Violin" I said, the same way she said my nickname.
She stops eating and turns her attention to me "there's a party tonight and -"

"No" I interrupt

"But- "

"Nope, not gonna happen"I say without hesitation

"You do know you're going even if you say no" and crossed her arms against her chest making her boob's pop up.

"Would you put those things away" I pointed to her chest area, but she just shook her head and gave an evil smile.

"Athena" a deep voice said. I turn around so that I was looking at the person but as soon as I turned around, I think I just signed my death wish.

Right in front of me was Wes Collins. He's on the list of people 'who will make your life a living hell in high school,' but bag at the top, I would guess he's number three. He has dark brown hair, hazel brown eyes and a perfectly chiseled chin. Also here's one of those people who wouldn't give a second look at you if you went popular.

"Uhm... Yes" I say questioning myself.

"You sure, you don't seem sure" he said in a joking manner.

"I'm sure" I faked smile.

"There's a party tonight at my place and I would like to personally invite you and your gorgeous front her to come, what do you say?"