6.

"GET IN" he yelled behind me

I ran into the house as fast as I could. I went straight up to my room hoping he won't do anything to me. I was wrong.

He barged into my room, grabbing my hair he dragged me towards the basements direction. Wet salty tears ran down my cheeks, but I knew not to make a sound, it would only make things worse.

He pushed me onto the ground not caring if I get hurt. He grabbed the chains and tied them around my wrists, making sure I couldn't escape. I closed my eyes waiting for it to be over.

I heard him pick up something that was made of metal, my eyes snapped open knowing that it was the fireplace iron. I didn't get a chance to prepare myself for the pain he placed the hot iron on my skin. The heat burnt my skin, I screamed in pain but that only made him do it again and again until I fell into a dark slumber.

*****

"Bella, wake up" I hear a deep and husky voice say. I turn on my side coming face to face with Daniel "there's my bella" he smiled.

I swear I had a shit eating grin on my face. He leaned forward placing a kiss on my forehead.

Wait...DANIEL.

*****

I shot up from my bed, my heart was pounding against my chest, sweat covered my whole body. "What the cheese and crackers just happened, did I dream of Daniel in my BED" I say to myself. I look at my bed sis clock and see the I'm 15 minutes late for school.

I jump out of bed and quickly make my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then my hair not caring to tie it up, besides I like my natural blonde curls. I through on a pair of black skinny jeans, a light pink sweater, a hairband with a pink bow don't go hating me i like bows, and a pair of my beige flats. After I double check I have everything I run downstairs and make my way out the house not caring if I make a noise, I'm so dead when I come back from school.

I see the school bus starting to leave, so I do the only thing I can do, I run after it. Hoping Rodger will see me and stop, but like all the other times hope hates me. I stop running trying to catch my breath and control my heartbeat.

Man I'm unfit

Beep.

I turn around to see a raven black Hennessey Venom GT. on the side of the road behind me. The driver's side car door opens revealing a smoking hot Daniel. He was wearing a white shirt showing off his tone shaped body, with a black leather jacket jacket, ripped jeans and black converse. Oh mamma, someone call the fire department because I think this guy is smoking. Wait What, who says things like that.

"Athena get in" he said

Oh hell no he cannot talk to me like I'm one of his minions that obey his every command.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I cross my arms against my chest showing I was mad. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down Daniel" I scream.

"Nope" he said popping the "p"

"Daniel please put me down, my shirt is going up" I whine.

"So" I started hitting his back trying to get him to put me down but stop when I feel a stinging sensation going through mt behind. He spanked me

He opened the passenger side door and placed me carefully in the seat. I thought he would be rough and just throw me in but no he was gentle and careful. He probably thinks I'm some fragile and delicate porcelain doll.

He slammed the door closed and walked to the drivers side. He climbed in, then started the engine, " Buckle up, it's gonna get rough" he smirked.

I did what I was told, before I could ask what he meant by "rough" he took of going way over the speed limit.

***
And off to school we go...high ho:D