17.

"Okay if I was you I'd stop this pathetic little excuse of 'I want to sit here' because look around no one wants you and no one likes you so if I was you I'd rather go back to the highway to hell before traffic starts" I say standing up

Mia took a step towards me but Daniel stepped between us in a protective manner. She looked at Daniel straight in the eyes before walking off with Alexis following close behind her.

Before anyone could say something the bell rang giving a great excuse to run away.

****

"ATHENA GET YOU PATHETIC BUTT HERE RIGHT NOW" my dad yells at me from the kitchen.

"Yes father" I say scared something bad had happened.

"I have great news" he says happily but I know that nearly ever happens "I have chosen you a boyfriend and I think you know him" he moved to the side revealing Travis.

No No No this can't be happening.

"So Athena guess your going to be my girlfriend from now on" he smirked.

"Father why" I plead hoping this is not true.

"Well when I'm gone on my business trips this fine young man will look after you" he smiled

He actually smiled without having to beat me

My father left the room leaving me and Travis alone. "aren't you happy that you can finally have all this" he used his hand to show off his body which was nothing compared to Daniel's even though I haven't seen it.

I can't wait till I turn eighteen in a few weeks time then I can move far away from this place, I've saved enough money I just need to wait for the right time then I can go far away from this devil.

'Athena are you really going to leave Daniel and everyone else'

'Shut up subconscious I haven't planned it that far'

"Enjoy the rest of your day" he whispered in my ear before leaving me alone.

I ran to my room and cried all the tears I could, I cried because u wanted my life over but I was only staying of him.