2.

"Yo Grace, heads up"

Looking up from AP math calculus book, I see Travis throwing a basketball in my direction. Frozen in my spot, the ball hit the left side of my head causing me to hit my right side against the lockers. Losing balance and strength in my body I fell on to the cold ground. I couldn't hear anything, everything was silent. My visions went from doubles to blurriness, the second my body hit the ground. Finally darkness took over me and I was out.

****

Ring...Ring...Ring

My eyes snapped open from the loud ringing sound that was going off. Trying to sit up, I just fall back down from the pain that was going through my head, this has to be the biggest headache someone could ever have, god help me.

"Look who's finally awake"

"Hi Nancy... how are you doing" I say sweetly even though pain was written all over my voice (since I love her).

Nancy was the school's nurse, she had dark brown hair but dyed it to light brown, she had chestnut brown eyes and dimples when she smiled. I've known Nancy since my first year here. When Travis started to bully me I came to the nurse's room every month for something to ease the pain when Travis slams my head in a locker, hits me in the head with a ball, like now or other things. I can't even remember, his done so many things to me that I lost track of count.

"I'm doing fine, but I'm worried about you. This is the third time in a week you have came here, usually it was once a month. What's going on Athena."

I manage to sit up but if I moved any more my head would explode. Nancy handed me a bottle of water and two white tablets. Putting both tablets in my mouth I used the water to wash it down my system. "I guess Travis is in a really bad mood" I put down the empty bottle of water on the table next to the bed and rested my head against the wall.

"That gives him no right to do this to you" I really didn't want her to get angry and stress about this, it's not good for the baby. Nancy is the months pregnant with her second child. On Sundays I would usually have lunch with her family because like Nancy says 'your family'.

"How did I get here?"the pain in my head was going away I started to climb out of the bed, but as I my foot touched the ground i got a bad case of the pins and needles.

She walked over to me and helped me put my backpack on my back "a young man, who might I say was extremely gorgeous had you in his arms saying you needed help... Care to tell me who he is?"

"Someone brought me here... Didn't you f-find me, like t-the other times" I stutter, terrified that the universe was telling me something bad was going to happen.

"So you don't know who the guy is"

Ring... Ring... Ring

No more talking you have to get to class. I wrote you a letter for your class explaining why you are last"

"Yes... Yes I know, I'm amazing, NOW GO!"she started pushing me towards the door.

"Bye Nancy" I turn around and give her a quick hug, grabbing the note I started making my way out the door.