14.

"Are you warm enough?"

"Of course I'm warm enough Daniel, just because you threw me in a lagoon that is freezing cold does not mean I'm not warm" I say throwing my arms in the air to show that I was being sarcastic.

"Okay I can sense some sarcasm there"

I whip my head to look at the most idiotic, jerk-face, stupid-head guy to ever walk this earth.

"Don't look at me like that" he says

"Like what" I say innocently

"Like I'm the world's idiotic, jerk-face, stupid-head" he smirked

"Dang it, I said that out loud didn't I"

"Yes my sweet innocent daddy's girl"

Daddys girl

"What"

"Well you always follow your dad's command and have very strict which you follow without hesitation" he says as we pull up in front of my house.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME JUST SHUT UP" I screamed at him before I climbed out the car and made my way to the door.

"Athena wait" I hear Daniel shouting

As I get into the house I see Daniel running towards me I close the door and lock it before he could come in. I couldn't hold it in anymore I let the tears fall and I didn't even wipe them away, I just let them fall.

"Athena...please open up for me...I didn't mean what I said...Athena...please" I hear Daniel say on the other side of the door.

I could hear the pain in his voice so I did what I could do I opened the door and fell into his arms and cried.

"Come on let's get you warmed up" he says while picking me up bridal style and walked up stairs toward my room.

How does he know where my room is?

He opened the door, then turned and made his way towards my bathroom. He place me on the side of the bathtub, then ran the water. Flashbacks of all the thing my father has done to my flow through my head making the tears fall even harder

Daniel carefully undressed me and placed me in the bathtub that had hot water in. He washed my body while I cried, I didn't even care it felt so natural and normal that I just let it happened.

"Stand up" he said

I did as I was told and stood up, he wrapped a towel around my body and dried me. After I was dry he dressed me and carried me to my bed.

"Daniel" I softly whisper

"Shhh... don't say anything just sleep" he said before kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me.

And that's how I fell asleep in the arms of Daniel Winters

This is going to be so easy