19.

"You wanted to talk so let's talk" he says through gritted teeth as we stop in a parking stop at the beach. It was only 10 so no one was at the beach.

"it's not what it's looks like" I say grabbing his hand but he climbs out the car. I climb out the car walking towards his side.

"What does it look like Athena because the way I see it is that I spent 5 years looking for you, then 2 years at the gym working out so I can rescue you from that devil only to find out that you have a boyfriend... God Athena I thought you loved me" he says tears willing to fall down out his eyes.

I walked up to him and placed his head in my hands cradling it

"Caleb"

"Hello my bambino"

The tread of my sanity snapped, I smashed my lips against his. Our mouths fitted perfectly and moved in sync like they already knew what to do. I forgot how his lips felt against mine. We pulled apart place his forehead on mine while trying to catch our breath.

"God I've missed those lips"

"All this time you've been here, I thought you were dead, I thought he killed you" I say as a stream of tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Shhh... it's okay mia amore" he said hugging me "I'm here bambino I'm not going anywhere"

He moves my hrs so that I was looking at him "tell me you're not dating that bastard"

"No, my father arranged it so that I will always has someone to beat me"

"Would you rather date him instead of me"

"Fuck no"

"Hey only I can say that not you, don't ever say that promise" he playfully scolds me

"Promise" I say laughing

"Athena I'm going to take you away from that devil and this time I'm gonna win not him"

"Caleb just wait for two more weeks then take me away from this place. We can finally be together, we have seven years of us to make up for." I say holding his face in my hands.

"I will wait just don't keep me waiting too long"

"I promise"

"And you are not allowed to have Travis's dirty ugly lips on your because those lips at mine"

"I will promise that but you have to tell me why Daniel couldn't you just have said Caleb then we could of been together earlier"

"My full name is Caleb Daniel Winters and I didn't use my real name because I had to workout and be prepare for when I go up against anyone that would hurt you"

"So you spent 7 years looking and training for me"

"I'm not that little ten year old boy who climbed trees for a flower to give to you or who would always climbing into your bedroom window to comfort you when you had a bad day or a nightmare anymore"

"What if I told you that was the boy who I fell in love with" I say tears starting to fall.

"Deep down I will still be that boy and we'll do all the things we said about our future but I'm also a guy who won't stand and watch you get beat up for doing nothing wrong"

"Wait I read your conversation with Ryder and it said you planned on making me fall in love with you, what was that all about" I play with his silky soft hair. My back was against the car and Daniel now Caleb was holding me by the waist.

"I thought you forgot about me so I guessed I had to redo what happened in Italy"

"You thought I would forget about you"

"Yes" he says looking down.

I lift his chin bringing his gaze to me "you are the world's most stupid but lovable man I have me, I would never forget my first and I hope my last love"

"Usually the guys says that but I'll let it slide this time" he says before leaning in and placing his lips on mine.

"I love you Athena always has and always will"

"if you keep saying things like that then I'm going to erupt into flames from my cheeks turning red"

"That's not what I want to hear" I says as he starts to tickle me "say it"

"okay I love you" I say through my laughter.

"That's better" he says stopping his evil tickle plot.

He leaned in his lips were hovering over my lips. I knew he was doing this on purpose, he always loved to tease me. So if he wasn't going to make the first move I will. I leaned in and placed my lips on his. Our lips moved in a battle of dominance but he of course won. I have never been this happy since I moved to town.