15.

"Daniel" I whisper poking his snoring face.

"Mmm" he groans.

Okay so you want me to be the bad guy now. I grab my pillow and start hitting Daniel with it.

"Stop...Athena...stop I'm up" he says covering his face with a pillow. All I did was laugh at how he was being so cowardly and his face was so funny looking.

I stopped hitting him to catch my breath from laughing but he gets his revenge by pulling me under him so he was on top of me

"Daniel" I say looking into his eyes. He doesn't say anything only places butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Daniel" I say through a shaky breath

"Athena can I kiss you" he says looking into my eyes

I lean forward to his ear and start nibbling on it then I do the worst thing someone could do "No" I say into his ear before climbing off the bed then quickly making my way to the bathroom.

Don't worry I'm a smart girl I locked it.

****

After doing my business in the bathroom I made my way to my room only to see it empty. Where's Daniel?

I start making my way downstairs but I stop halfway down the stairs when a strong smell of bacon hits my nose. Quickly make my way to the kitchen hoping what I'm smelling is not a dream.

I reach the kitchen coming face to face with Daniel making bacon and singing Me Too by Meghan Trainor. I laugh silently to myself but stop when I realize that I have to keep focus on the task ahead.

"Athena I know you like my ass but come eat breakfast before you start to drool"

"In you dreams big butt" I move to the island counter and take my seat. Daniel place 4 bacon rashes, 1 egg, 2 slices of toast and a cheese grillers all shaped in a smiley face.

He placed a kiss on my forehead "dig in my bambino" he smiled

"I will" I say cocky like. Before I could take a bite out of my delicious looking breakfast Daniel grabbed my hand and kisses each finger

"I'm sorry about what I said...I will never make that mistake again"

Oh shit one point to Daniel. This is not looking good so far.