18.

*Travis POV*

I stood in the hallway watching Athena put her things in her locker. She's one of the ugliest girls I have ever seen in my life and I've seen girls with moles and pimples that cover their whole face.

I swear if her dad didn't pay me or say I could beat her till my hearts desire then I would've never agreed to this. I walked up to her even though every bone in my body was telling my to ran away.

"Hey baby"

"H-hey" she stutters, God I hate people who stutter.

"So I was thinking you me date tonight what you say" I say without have vomit come up.

"Do I have to"

"Well - "

"Travis I thought that punch I gave you was I clear message to stay away from Athena"

****

*Athena POV*

I thought I was going to throw up from what he said.

"So I was thinking you me date tonight what you say"

"Do I have to" I say not at all interested in going on a date with him

He leaned forward "well - "

"Travis I thought that punch I gave you was a clear message to stay away from Athena" a deep husky voice interrupted Travis.

"Now Daniel why would I do that Athena is my girlfriend now" Travis smirked.

I looked up to Daniel's face and saw so much sadness and anger in his eyes. He looked down at me since I was 5. 1 and he was 6.9 feet. He didn't say one word before walking towards the school entrance.

I glare at Travis before running after Daniel.

"DANIEL STOP" I shout when I see Daniel at his car.

"WHY ATHENA WHY MUST I FUCKING STOP"

"I wanna talk" I whisper tears falling down my cheek. To be honest I was to scared to lose him.

When I lived in Italy with my mom and my dad before he turned all evil we had a neighbour who had a son and he was my first in everything. My first kiss, my first bike ride, date, dance partner and my first love. When my mom died he was there for me. After the funeral my father started to get abusive and the only person who fought him was my neighbours son. My father beat him till he was barely breathing and took me far away from him. I was about to tell him I love him but never got the chance.

"YOU WANNA TALK OKAY GET IN THE FUCKING CAR AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE AND TALK" he shouted pointing to his car.

So I did what exactly his said. He was a bit shocked but got in the car and drove off going somewhere alone so that we can talk.