16.

(Monday)

"So how was your weekend?" Rose asks but I was too focused on the forest green eyes that were staring at me "Athena...earth to Athena"

"I'm sorry what" I say moving my gaze to Rose instead of Daniel.

"I asked how was your weekend"

"It was fine nothing interesting happened" I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks "how was your date" I say hoping to change the topic.

"Oh it was amazing, we went bla bla bla" I zoned out. I know it's rude to zone out when someone's talking but when a smoking hot maybe Italian guy staring at you and watching your every movement you can't help but wonder what is going on in that beautiful head of his.

****

"Rose why are we going towards them I say show her that I meant Daniel's table.

"Well as I was telling you but I think you zoned out Adam ask me to sit with him at his table and since you're my best friend you have to join me" she smirked.

" You will be the death of me" I say sarcastically

As we approach the table Rose immediately sat next to Adam leaving me to sit next to Daniel at the other end of the table.

I take my seat next to Daniel but I still have this feeling something bad is about to happen.

"Hey"

"Hi" I squeak but only he can hear it.

Daniel leaned towards me and whispered in my ear "I have something for you." He took something out of his leather jacket and placed it in front of me. It was a small box that showed a cupcake with chocolate Nutella as icing.

OMG I love Nutella

I turn my face to Daniel with a shit eating smile on it. I gave him a peck on the cheek before opening the box.

But as always the universe can't stand me happy.

"Daaaaaaaaniel, why are these losers sitting here" someone whined

I god I knew that voice anywhere. Right in front of me stood Mia with a top that looked more like a bra and a skirt that showed more skin than her top.

"What do you want Mia" Wes said

"No one wants you here" Ryder says.

"Daniel do you see how they talk to me" Mia say battering her eyelashes.

"Mia go away nothing is going to happen between you and me" Daniel says anger written all over his words and face.

"Daniel I think that little slut has done something to your brain because you're not thinking straight" Mia says just as her second in command comes 'Alexis'.

"Mia-" Adam shouted but Rose stopped him before he did something he would regret.

Mia took my Nutella cupcake and took a big bite out of it

My...Nutella...die bitch

"Okay now you have some it. You can insult me, call me whatever you want but DO NOT EVER TAKE MY NUTELLA."

"What are you going to do about it"

Ooh things just got real