24.

(eight years later)

"Caleb ottieni il tuo culone qui ora" (get your fat ass here now) I shout.

"Cosa amore mio" (what my love)

"che ha detto si potrebbe dare Leone gelato"(who said you could give Leon ice cream)

Caleb point to our golden retriever smiling "he did"

"Don't blame things on the dog you idiot" I shout

"Mom" Leon says.

I turn to look at my 6 year old son who was just like his idiot father. After the whole incident with my father Caleb brought me to Italy to start a new life. I finished high school and studied to be a teacher after high school. I only worked as a teacher for 3 months before Caleb knocked me up. I made him sleep on the floor as punishment. Adam and Rose got married and have a son called Clark. Ryder and Wes are married with 2 children but they still know how to have fun. Who knew they were secretly gay.

"Leon you know no dessert before dinner"

Caleb wrapped his arms around my waist turning me so I was facing him "run son" he shouts. I heard footsteps running upstairs and slam the door.

I lost the battle but I will win the war.

"Il mio amore penso che sia il momento di andare a fare bel bagno rilassante mentre faccio una cena romantica"(My love I think it's time you go take a nice relaxing bath while I make you a romantic dinner)

"Okay" was all I could say while he gave me a back massage.

I made my way to the bathroom and took an hour long bubble bath. Truth is I feel asleep, raising a six year old is hard.

I walk down stairs to see rose petals all over the floor with a candle light dinner set up. "My lady your table awaits" Leon dressed in a tuxedo says gesturing me to the table. I take my seat smiling like a goof ball.

"My love may I join you"

I look up to see Caleb wearing an all black tuxedo "Yes you may kind sir"

We spent the whole night laughing, dancing and happy. At the end we gathered as a family and watched Home On The Range. We went to bed with Leon in Caleb and I arms, smiles plastered on our faces.

I would tell Caleb how happy he was making me feel but that would give his ego a boost. Now we can't have that can we. So there I lay in the arms of my favorite men in the world. To think I was gonna kill myself but I guess I needed an anchor to hold me down.

THE END

******