10.

*Daniel's POV*

"Mr Winter I would like to discuss to you about Ms Grace's injuries"

"Is she alright" I say coldly to the doctor showing him that if Athena is not fine his head would be on a stick in front of my house, believe me I can.

"Ms Grace is fine but there are burnt marks and cuts all over her back with purple-black bruise surrounding them. From my guess they are at least five days old but the burnt marks are recent" he said with a straight face but his hand were shaking, he must know who I am and what I'm capable of.

"Is that all" I say with a serious face

"Yes that is all" he says quicker than last time, he must be new.

"Dr James if you tell anyone what you have told me, I will make sure you never see the light of the sun again" I say before walking away to Athena's room.

When I reach her room I see her laughing with everyone but her eye's say something else. Get ready Athena Grace because Daniel Winters is going to find what your little secret is and when I do everything will change.

*****

"Thank you for the ride" She says in a soft and gentle voice.

"Your welcome... you shouldn't come to school tomorrow" I say calmly and gently trying not to scare her since her body was shaking.

"What" she said fear written all over her face, what are you afraid of.

"What I mean is that you shouldn't come to school because you must rest from what happened with Travis" I say slowly like I'm talking to a little child.

"I will" she squeaked then climbs out the car and run into her house.

*****

"So Daniel what's your plan" Ryder says

"Easy i'm gonna make her tell me she's hiding" I say like it's a simple question.

"I don't get it" Adam say before finishing his second beer.

"I'm gonna get close to her and make her fall for me so that she will tell me what her little secret is and when I find out what it is we're moving on to plan B" I smirk

"So it's time" Wes says

"Daniel remember what happened five years ago, are you sure you're ready to go through with this plan because last time you didn't make it" Ryder says

"Remember it took you two years to recover"Adam says.

"Trust me it won't happen again as long as you guys are going to help me" I say closing my eyes

"We will be by your side but don't destroy Arena and yourself in the end" Wes says.

Get ready Athena because this time I'm ready and I'm not going to lose again.

*****

I wonder what happened five years ago