DramaQueen02

Just wanted to wish u all a merry christmas :)

The Way I Loved You (I'm In Love With My Boyfriend's Older Brother)

I stood there staring at him his eyes had captured me...so mesmerizing. The tears still falling down my face dampening my eyelashes. The wetness of them brushing my cheek. I was angry, furious but his eyes still held mine. I walked over to him and slapped him, hard. My hand leaving a pink inflamed mark on his cheek. His face was filled with concern, love, and most of all confusion. I went in to slap him again when his hand stopped me, strong and powerful, "Why? What are you doing?" he asked his voice solid and unwavering, the total opposite of the emotions flowing through my body. "Cause you make me feel the things I made myself forget about so many years ago." I said the tears coming down faster. The pain in my body so strong I felt like I would crumble. Then his lips met mine...

Carry Me Home Tonight (Sequel to The Way I Loved You)

He crumbled into my arms as the tears fell from his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him as his body convulsed and shook with the fear that was inside of him. I ran my hands through his hair trying to lull him to happiness, as I rocked his body back and forth. I held onto him tighter trying to make all the bad dreams go away, and it was in that moment I realized my feelings for him. He gazed up at me as his glowing hazel eyes met mine, the tears glinting in the glow of the lamp. A sudden wave of uncomfortableness crashed down on him and he pulled away from me and sat up quickly. “You must think I am a wimp.” He said as he brushed the tears away from his face roughly and running an anxious hand through his hair. I shook my head, “Of course not!” I told him truthfully. I finally know what he has been keeping inside all this time, why his mother acts like he doesn’t exist…because of a mistake. Granted it was a big one, but still…. He moved closer to me, his body back up against mine as butterflies erupted in my stomach making me bite my lip. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him so I was now straddling his lap. He ran his hands through my hair and down my back as a shiver flew through me, “Do you still love me?” he asked simply. I wanted to say no, to not have feelings for this man, but I couldn’t help it. They were here and I knew they were here to stay. So I just nodded, his eyes still locked with mine. And that is when he grabbed my face with his two hands and kissed me like I have never been kissed before.

Can You Play The Player (A Game Of Love And War!)

Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~Eva Gabor ***This is a fun and easy read, for any cliche lovers out there ( I know I can be lol) it is simple and short but with heart, I worte it when I was 12 so it was not so perfect but I started my love for writing :) ***