Hooha84

1. Some Roomate by hooha84

"He grabs one of my thighs with his other hand and wraps my leg around his sexy firm body. He starts pulling me into him as he pushes his body firmly into mine. Finally he grabs my waist with one arm and my thigh with the other and he picks me up off the ground carrying me to his car and setting me on top. He grabs both my legs and opens them with force and pushes his body between my legs and I wrap my legs around him as tight as I can. I can feel his hardness poking me firmly through his jeans. He grabs my face with both hands and kisses me hard shoving his tounge in my mouth. I freely open my mouth and let him in. It feels like the world is all in slow motion again. It's like I can feel every individual drop of rain as it hits my body."

First step moving out of parents house, second step finding a roommate. I finally thought I was free. I'm 21 and getting a place away from my parents. I never thought it was going to be this hard but when you end up with a sex crazed roommate that doesn't know the meaning of quiet or privacy then things can get a little complicated, especially when you run into half naked guys in your house always trying to hit on you.Then things start to spin a little out of control when she finds out that her boss is in love with her and she's afraid she might lose her job, her boyfriend starts blowing her off and she thinks she's starting to fall for one of these no good players.

{ Just added to the Watty Awards so please support by voting if you like this. Thanks so much.}

2. Beautiful Hate by Hooha84

"He drops his towel laughing as he stands there naked and reaches to put his boxers on. " Do you mind Calla?" Then he waits for me to turn my head. It's so hard to take my eyes away from his perfectly tanned naked body. His body is wet and full of sweat. Something inside of me makes me want to just reach out and touch him. Calla, get it together." What do you think I'm doing, I'm tanning in my tanning bed, and I fell asleep." He walks up right next to me and grabs the string to my top. " Here let me help you with that." He pushes my hands down and he pulls the strings tightly, and ties it for me. Then he puts his lips next to my ear." Next time you can join me, but be sure to leave the bathing suit in your room. Nobody likes tan lines." He looks me up and down and then he grabs his towel and walks away in only his boxers."

Calla Maries world comes crashing down around her when she turns14 and her parents are killed in a car crash, and she is forced to move away to California to live with her 80 year old grandmother. 3 years later she finally gets used to the new life change, when all of a sudden her grandmother gets put into a nursing home. So once again Calla Marie is forced to move away and leave her new friends and her totally sweet boyfriend Trevor. Packed up and ready to move once again, she finds out she has to move back home to Texas to live with her parents old and dearest friends the Stark family, which just so happens to be the family of her childhood bully and the one person she hates with a passion, Damen. There she finds betrayal, hate, passion and maybe even love

3. Ive been a very bad babysitter by Hooha84

Kalise is always surrounded by a bunch of kids. A bunch of evil little monsters that is. She's been a babysitter for the last few years, and hates every minute of it. Everyone has to get by and make money some how. While her best friend and roommate Luna, spends most of her time sleeping with the helpless, lost single dads. Kalise agrees to herself to never fall into that game, and to never sleep with any of the parents. She's a virgin and proud of it. That is until Tristins uncle Kale shows up, out of nowhere to pick Tristin up one day. With Kales sexy good looks and confident cocky smile, Kalise starts finding it harder everyday to stick to her plan. Will she follow what her head is telling her, or what her body is craving for?

4. How To Tame A Bad Boy 

London Faye is a beautiful but bitchy 19 year old college student . She hates the popular, cocky Jaxon Cooper, who is always playing with the young girls hearts and then crushing them. Everyone in school loves him and it makes her want to rip his heart out and feed it to him. Her friend Kiana Yara being the very little pesky friend that she is, talks her into using her sexy good looks and bitchy attitude to turn his game around on him and try to tame this bad boy. She thinks her plan is going just the way that she planned, but what happens when he has a little trick up his sleeve as well. Who will play their cards right and make the othe person beg for mercy.

5. Catch Me If You Dare by Hooha84 (also featured in chapter "THANK YOU")

Aria having a 'shove it up your ass' attitude tells her so called father to shove it, when he forces her to leave her home and move in with his fiancee Krista and her sexy, deceitful, cunning son Xander. Tension builds as they're forced to share the guest house and have to pretend to be a perfect little family. Perfect 'family' is something that these two will never be. Especially when Xander is always finding ways to get her alone to whisper his sweet nothings in her ear. Aria has never cared about anyone else but herself in the past, will someone just as heartless as herself be able to make her fall to her knees? Or will this be a never ending fight of who can mess up the others life first?