sarasusu519

The Player's Bestfriend by sarasusu519

Nicole Taylor has been James Ryan's bestfriend since they were kids. Even though she's pretty quiet and James is loud, their personality's just mesh together- as they say. One little twist though James is Richmond High's number one Playa, so practically every girl he dumps goes to Nicole thinking she could help. Sometimes It could effect your own friendship and romantic life too if your friends with the player. Read and see how the two friends deal with Drama, Grief, Love, and Loss....

Hitched in Vegas by sarasusu519

Sequel] Nicole Taylor's life was already hectic her being The Players Bestfriend and all. But it got even worse that one crazy night in Las Vegas with her bestfriend Emily. Now Nicole is going back home with more then her luggage. Going home with a stranger is one thing but when that stranger is your husband that is another story. Say hello to Robert Novak an upcoming Rapper. What happens when your only 17 and already have to deal with Marriage. This is Nicole and Roberts story about getting Hitched in Vegas.

| Trust me It will not be ANYTHING like What Happened In Vegas. Give my story a chance please & thank you (: 

Bad Girls Always WIn

Katarina Wentworth's life did a 180 turn when her father thought it was time for her to settle down. He didn't like her playboy life and neither did her mother. So when she finds out she's already engaged to a man who was appartently used to a playboy life as well she's shocked. You cant put two playboys together it just doesn't work. But her parents and probably his acctually thought it might work. Oh they have no clue what was in store.

Two Can Play This Game

Revenge & Vengence were Rebecca Cohen's new motto. After her boyfriend of one year, dumped her. She figured why cry, when planning revenge with her bestfriends was funner.To make him crawl back & beg for her was the plan, but how was she going to do that? Easy. By dating his Enemy; Ryan Atwood. The only problem is Ryan is a player. Though you can always tame the player. Cant you?

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE WATTY AWARDS!!!

Most popular: enjoying the chase, the kissing booth or the perfect summer

Romance most popular: the perfect summer had to end sometime

teen fiction most popular: the kissing booth 

humor most popular: enjoying the chase

humor on the rise: the player's bestfriend

non teen fiction on the rise: have we met?

overall cast: the perfect summer had to end sometime

most interactive writer: kirsty1000, princessharley or racingheart

THANKS A BUNCH!! 5000 reads! you are all amazing! :)

Merry christmas:) <3

lots of love!!