Chapter 23

Phoenix PoV
When Tyler drops me off he gives me a wink and I roll my eyes at him. He drives off while making wolf howls with his car window open, typical Tyler. I unlock the door and walk in, Patrick wasn't in and neither where the others I could tell because other wise Pete would have asked to come to the studio! Actually I couldn't hear anyone...as I walk into the living room is seen that no lights where on so as I turn to the light switch someone jumps out and grabs my waist, only one person would do that...
"PETE you scared me!"I scream,
"Sorry! I was stuck in vampire mode!" I could hardly see but all I knew was that he still had his costume on!
"Why are you still wearing that?!"
"Oh this old thing?" He twirls me around and we end up on the sofa.
"I've missed being this close to you" he says, I kiss him gently but I then pull away fast.
"What?" He asks
"I'm sorry but u really can't take you seriously with those fangs in! You have no idea how hard it is to kiss someone with fangs!" I laugh.
"Good thing I'm not a vampire then!" He takes the fangs out and chucks them somewhere, he then focuses on me again.
"SOO where were we?" I can just see his smirk.
"Talking abut vampires?" I say
"Ah yes of course!" He jumps up and lands on top of me,
"What did you think of the video idea by the way?" He asks
"I thought it was really cool! But I especially liked the hot vampire guy...hmm what was his name?" I trace his neck tattoo with my finger, teasing him.
"Yeah I dunno that guy but hey I guess I'm the better version!" He leans in and we kiss for ages until he removes his top and then we kiss more. God I love his tattoos. It only just then dawns on me that we are sitting in the dark...

But then as he removes his top I see that he has markings on his lower stomach above his jeans.
"What's this?" I say prodding his stomach,
"It's...its were there's going to be a new tattoo.." He says. Shyly.
"That's cool what's it going to be?" We have switched now, I'm on top of him tracing the markings.
"Well it was going to be this" he holds up something, something I never thought I'd see again. The bat necklace. I can feel tears coming now, they drop onto his stomach.
"Hey what's up!" He asks as I lean into his chest.
"I...I must have lost mine..." I felt so bad, but he laughs.
"Phee! I'm holding yours!" I look up and see that he still has his on and he's holding another in his hand, We jump up and he puts it around my neck and ties it.
"You would really get a tattoo like this?" I ask, he puts his hands round me and leans in by my head swaying me back and forth.
"Of course! This symbol means so much to me!"
"Why? It's just the cover of my book!"
"Exactly! That's why it's so special to me"
"Because it's my book?" He laughs,
"Haha no because it's special to you" I spin around and kiss him.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"When where you going to get this tattoo?" I ask.
"I was planning to get it on tour but you know"
"Yeah... Well since you're not on tour anymore and I'm with you..why don't we both get it?"
"Really! You would do that!" He hugs me tight,
"Well I've always wanted a tattoo and I really like bats and I guess you're ok" I say, we both laugh.
"Where would you get it?" He asks,
"Probably my wrist, so when you're away or I'm feeling upset I can just look at it and be reminded of you..." I blush, he suddenly picks me up and spins me round.
"I really really love you for that" he says, I laugh and land into his chest and rest my head there.
"So it's a plan then?" I say
"Yes!"
"Are you sure? What if we break-"
"We won't because I won't let you leave my arms again" he smiles at me and misses my forehead.
"How did ever deserve someone like you!" I say as he carries me up the stairs,
"Because you're amazing and I wouldn't ever love anyone like you!" He says, I rest my head in his shoulder
"Prove it" I grin,
"Oh I shall miss Wolfe" he Gris back. I love these moments. And we'll...you know what happens after that..