Chapter 9

Pete PoV
We walk in hand in hand, Joe sees me and pops up from the sofa, why am I so nervous to see my friends?
"It's just me and Patrick Andy's gone to cross fit- heyy..." He walks up to Phoenix and bows down,
"Ah you must be the fair maiden whom has tamed the ferocious Peter" he grins, she laughs.
"Ah you must be Joe" she says laughing and bowing back.
"Ok! This isn't Victorian England! Where's Patrick?" I need to see him.
"Yeah...right Erm he's in the kitchen, nice to meet you Phoenix!" He slumps back onto the sofa as we make our way to the kitchen.
"Nice to meet you too!" She smiles, God I love her smile.

We get to the kitchen,
"I will stay here until I feel like you are ready." She says letting go of my hand, she kisses my cheek,
"You will be fine, he's your best friend!" She's right.
"Ok...lets do this"
I walk into the room shutting the door behind me. Patrick doesn't move he just stays slumped over the sink.
"Joe likes her then" he says in a voice I've never heard from him before, it's deep and pained.
"Yeah he does" I say making my way over to him,
"Patrick I'm-"
"Don't say it, you don't need to" he turns around, his nose is purple but not broken.. thank god.
"But I hurt you Patrick!"
"Hey it doesn't matter! I was the reason you did it...I pushed you and I'm so sorry" I didn't say anything...I couldn't, he was right.
"You had every right to hit me...I was asking for it..."
"I'm so sorry-"
"I know you are!" I didn't say anything again,
"So you really like her huh"
"Very much so..."
"Can I meet her then!?" Was he really asking to meet her!!
"Phee can you come in for a second!"

Phoenix PoV
That's the call... This is it. I walk in and I'm greeted by a guy who's slightly overweight but it kind of adds to his fashion sense. His yellow adidas jacket and cap with crazy side burns...and a purple nose.
Hiya Phoenix! I'm Patrick pleased to meet you!" He hold out his hand and I shake it, what a gentleman!
I feel a hand slip around my waist and clench it close.

Pete PoV
Is this actually happening? She's meeting Patrick! And he likes her!
"Hey Pete me and Joe have to go get that thing from that place...you know...it might take all night..." Is he being serious? Is he actually giving me the sign?!?
"Oh yeah...ok I will see you guys later then" he leaves and turns around and winks at me, he's so childish, I love it!

When they leave we order pizza, pepperoni as usual, and lie together on the sofa watching lost boys. I cradled her in my arms as she watched the film, I really did love her. I need to prove it.

Phoenix PoV
I lay in my favourite persons arms, watching my favourite film, eating my favourite food. I could do this all my life. When the film ended I was half asleep, he kissed the top of my head while I traced the design of his hoodie with my finger.
"So who's going to get the last price of pizza?" he asks grinning
"Yeah I think it's gunna be me" I say grinning back,
"Oh really?" He says
"YEP" I jump up and grab the piece, he jumps up too and grabs my waist and swings me round.
"AHH! Pete put me down!" I laugh as he swings me round,
"Not unless you give me the pizza!"
"Fine!" I say, he puts me down and I run to the bin,
"Oh look now neither of us can have it!"
"You wouldn't dare!" He carefully starts walking over, when he try's to grab it I drop it,
"WHY YOU!" He grabs my waist again and chucks me into the sofa...and he kisses me, hard.
"So is this my punishment?" I ask when we break apart.
"Possibly"
"Damn I must be bad more often" I say teasing him,
"You better be" he says laughing, I really do love his laugh.
We kiss on the sofa for hours until he gets up and reaches his hand out, I give him a confused look but still take it.
"Do you trust me?"
"...of course"
He smiles then holds my hand and takes me upstairs.